Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:40 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
that set looks fab smasher...wow....

The first or the second picture? I'm pretty sure you mean the latter, but it never hurts to ask...

Anyway, she looks really thick here. I know I'm always going on about lenses, angles, and lighting, but this set is perfect example of good lighting + background combo, if you ignore the slightly excessive glow of Stacey's skin, that is. You can see her entire silhouette and the complete shape of her breasts, which you really can't in her recent OT sets, so making any direct comparisons is futile, because they're so different.

People can lose a bunch of weight in two months, but I'm still not entirely convinced that she has lost a single gram. Tungsten should DM her on twitter and ask her, if he's willing, because he seems able to get Pom Pom to reply.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 576

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:51 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

that set is just HEAVEN....we got the curves, the tits, the ass and her eyes look lovely too (i usually notice them third hahaha)

her set with Fiona S in the shower was a highlight back at the start of the year and i agree with you , she seems as CURVY AS EVER....real shape to her tummy and hips

geez...we're lucky to be men...when you have examples of womankind like this, we all grumble occasionally but we;re still in a golden era for young, big titted UK glam talent.....but as smasher has said...we could do better for shoots and content from some sites.....Staceys site has done a great job here

wow.....i love it when she bounces back with something like that and she is so sweet and smiley too
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:57 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
she seems as CURVY AS EVER....real shape to her tummy and hips

This set was shot two months ago, and a lot can change in that time, but I'm just not sure at all as to whether she's lost weight or not, which really screws with my head. I must sound so hypocritical and contradictory, but I guess the weight debate must go on.

So, what are everyone's thoughts?
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:07 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

the pin up shoot annoyed me as it was all fish eye lens, most of the other shoots in 2016 show she still has big tits but not as big as when she first hit the scene....back then they were seriously bigger than Lucys and she was 7 yrs younger than Lucy...

she certainly hasnt hit the gym like beth lily or jess davies..which leaves these wonderfully curvy women looking like skeletons.....so maybe she just has lost a cup size and thats all. So she is like 34F not 34G

funny you should bring the weight debate back, i thought i was the

Grandad

haha
phantomas

Contributions: 338

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:39 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:
she seems as CURVY AS EVER....real shape to her tummy and hips

This set was shot two months ago, and a lot can change in that time, but I'm just not sure at all as to whether she's lost weight or not, which really screws with my head. I must sound so hypocritical and contradictory, but I guess the weight debate must go on.

So, what are everyone's thoughts?

Hehe Man, that set with her in the bath is smashing, but is still not enough for me. She has to take it to the next level. I still think that in 2 months she has lost some weight, otherwise I can explain why the OT sets are so bad... I repeat, we have to look at all the sets to understand what I mean. Is not just her face, is her legs and ass too. Anyway, I expect your rant video because I hope that something will change for Stacey. She is such a great model and she deserves a better treatment. Maybe a MCG collaboration will suit her... I dont know, but at the moment she lost some momentum compared with Joey or Lucy vixen...
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:11 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

OT BTS. Still don't know what to think Scratch Chin

phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:21 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

[quote="lolsmasher"]OT BTS. Still don't know what to think Scratch Chin

I was prepared to post those pics and express my dilemma towards her shape Big Laugh You were quicker then me. I really dont know if all those camera and hair style stories are „guilty” for her poor look in many of those pics or the simply fact that she somehow lost weight and her body shape has suffered from that. If you look carefully at the first 6 pics you can see that her body, especially her face, cheecks and chin, are changed. I would say that in some of those pics even her boobs seem different from one pic to another, which is odd... In the last 4 pics she seems more thick, but I dont know if this is the case or is just her hair or the distance from were she is shoot or her make up etc... Anyway, for me is clear that somehow her appearance have been altered in these OT sets, dont know why or how... She seems rather „changed”. I dont remember a period like this year for her with such a multiple oscilations in her all body shape. She used to maintain a shape pretty well and even with some changes in hair style or different makeup she still looked impressive and with massive boobs. Now, I think that Joey is by far the most sexiest glam model...
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:31 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Just to make a comparison, remember these pics? I think that there is at least a slim difference between these pics and those posted by you (and no, is not just the hairstyle or the makeup). Any other opinions? I'm the only one that believe that Stacey looks pretty odd or poor in the new OT sets?!

lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:43 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Just to make a comparison, remember these pics? I think that there is at least a slim difference between these pics and those posted by you (and no, is not just the hairstyle or the makeup). Any other opinions? I'm the only one that believe that Stacey looks pretty odd or poor in the new OT sets?

Yeah... It's not like I'm not seeing the difference, because I am. I would be blind if I didn't. I guess I'm just trying to block out the truth or something. Baw...

Can you take all of the OT BTS pics you have and put them in rar? I have been looking for them Tongue
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:55 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Just to make a comparison, remember these pics? I think that there is at least a slim difference between these pics and those posted by you (and no, is not just the hairstyle or the makeup). Any other opinions? I'm the only one that believe that Stacey looks pretty odd or poor in the new OT sets?

Yeah... It's not like I'm not seeing the difference, because I am. I would be blind if I didn't. I guess I'm just trying to block out the truth or something. Baw...

Can you take all of the OT BTS pics you have and put them in rar? I have been looking for them Tongue

Yep, I will post a rar archive here. I've tried to deny the truth myself, but is impossible, and for me is harder now because probably I'm more tired and bored with her site and these OT sets were just the cherry on the top of the cake for me... The weight lost is clear when you compare her abdomen in the pics that you post with those posted by me. She probably hit the gym, dont know why... Maybe my idea that DM is forcing his girls to lose weight is not that stupid anymore, we already have some precedents: Sammy Braddy, Lucy Pinder, Libby Smith, now Stacey... Anyway, in these OT pics posted by you, her abd is more worked up...
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:43 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

There is it, my BTS collection from OT. Enjoy!

http://depositfiles.com/files/ll4fhg1w0
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:47 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
There is it, my BTS collection from OT. Enjoy!

http://depositfiles.com/files/ll4fhg1w0

Beer
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:01 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

stretch marks on boobs in those recent BTS shots suggest some change but the gallery in the shower didnt seem to show any loss of size!
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:14 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
stretch marks on boobs in those recent BTS shots suggest some change but the gallery in the shower didnt seem to show any loss of size!

Well, you can't really compare the two. They were shot under different circumstances, and they were also shot at different times, with the shower set being from May, and the OT sets being from just about week ago. A lot can change in two months. I'm going to hold back and not get into the technical photography stuff, because no matter what I say, you guys just don't seem to listen! Vomit

Anyway, it's starting to become clear, even to me, that she has indeed lost some weight. Not much, but enough to create a noticeable difference.

Last edited by lolsmasher on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:46 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i guess these girls have a peer group online and among themselves, they chat a lot and start getting into losing a bit here and there and then it becomes a way of life

fortuntaely nobody has done as much damage to their body as jess davies..she was slim with big boobs when she was discovered.....why the hell go and lose all the boob weight and look like a 800m runner

her ass still rocks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: