Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:22 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Which look is your favourite and why? Don't hate on Morley, just for once, okay? Grandad Personally, I'd pick the top right followed by the top left. Why? Because I like that kind of lingerie, and I think both outfits make Stacey pop in all the right ways. The remaining four are all good choices, but I'd say they're on par with one another.

Linking the top right as well followed by the bottom right. I have always really enjoyed shoots models do around a pool. As for the top right much like yourself I like lingerie of that ilk plus I think shoots or sets like that have a touch more class than others.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:17 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

top left or top right for me.....bikinis are fab but i do like stacey in lingerie
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:12 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Ok, we had all those discussions about Stacey's boobs, but now I have to draw your attention because Stacey looks weird in the new Only Tease sets... and I dont speak about her tits, but her face... I dont know... she lost weight?! Is she seak? or what?

AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:15 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Ok, we had all those discussions about Stacey's boobs, but now I have to draw your attention because Stacey looks weird in the new Only Tease sets... and I dont speak about her tits, but her face... I dont know... she lost weight?! Is she seak? or what?

Are you trying to say her face looks skinny or gaunt because I am not sure I follow.
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:17 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

[quote="AirJordanFan93"]
phantomas wrote:

Are you trying to say her face looks skinny or gaunt because I am not sure I follow.

Yes, this is exactly what I mean, her face seams affected by some weight lost or by a sickness... too skinny...
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

[quote="phantomas"]
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Yes, this is exactly what I mean, her face seams affected by some weight lost or by a sickness... too skinny...
Probably just weight loss so I wouldn't be all that concerned about it.
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:36 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

[quote="AirJordanFan93"]
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Probably just weight loss so I wouldn't be all that concerned about it.

I hope so, even though I will stop follow Stacey's work if she will lose more weight... that will be just enough. I'm so bored with her site and now even the Only Tease material seems so cheesy...
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:44 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Shrug

I'm not sure what to think. I've looked through all six OT sets that leaked a couple of days ago, and something definitely looks off/different. Her hair has been straightened, so that definitely plays its part to some extent, but there is something else as well, I just can't put my finger on what. Weight loss? Different makeup/contouring? Maybe, but the lighting has also been altered since her last OT sets from February, which does make a certain difference as well. It may just be the angles or a change in camera equipment, but Stacey really does look somewhat skinnier than she supposedly is, assuming she hasn't lost any weight, which I seem completely unable to determine for once. Again, her current hairstyle further enhances this. She looks particularly gaunt in the third photo, mainly due to the way she's tucked away some of her hair behind the ears, but other than that, I think her face looks fine. It's the matter of her body that makes me scratch my head.

I've grown extremely bored of OT's content. There's just not enough variety. At least they release UHQ sets.
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:14 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Shrug

I'm not sure what to think. I've looked through all six OT sets that leaked a couple of days ago, and something definitely looks off/different. Her hair has been straightened, so that definitely plays its part to some extent, but there is something else as well, I just can't put my finger on what. Weight loss? Different makeup/contouring? Maybe, but the lighting has also been altered since her last OT sets from February, which does make a certain difference as well. It may just be the angles or a change in camera equipment, but Stacey really does look somewhat skinnier than she supposedly is, assuming she hasn't lost any weight, which I seem completely unable to determine for once. Again, her current hairstyle further enhances this. She looks particularly gaunt in the third photo, mainly due to the way she's tucked away some of her hair behind the ears, but other than that, I think her face looks fine. It's the matter of her body that makes me scratch my head.

I've grown extremely bored of OT's content. There's just not enough variety. At least they release UHQ sets.

Quite frankly, in the same manner that you are bored to discuss about Stacey's boobs, I'm also tired to hear over and over the argument of light, hair style, and angles. Roll Eyes I know that this thing are important, I've also talked in the pass about those aspects of photography (if you scroll in Stacey or Joey discussions, you can find out), but sometimes the problem is some other aspect. This time I cannot find her any excuse in makeup, hairstyle, etc. Simply putted, for me Stacey has lost weight and is visible in her legs, face, ass and tits. The OT sets are on the net, you just have to google for them on some forums and you can see a dozens of pics were Stacey is looking bad. After her poor site, now this. Sad
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:18 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

She looks thinner in the face, I noticed that from some of the other pics, but her body looks fine. Remember she looked probably her most heaviest in the February OT sets, yet when she shot for her site a week later no one mentioned her size. We probably won't see any more recent pics than these OT sets for about four or five months, so won't know if she has really lost weight (or permanently lost weight) until then.
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:22 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Sorry for the fact that my comment appeared 3 times, I just edited and he got multiplied. Dont know why...
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:58 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

These were taken on the 19th of this month at the OT towers.

lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:23 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Shot on the 11th of May this year.

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:23 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

that set looks fab smasher...wow....
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:38 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

beautiful set...she is smiling....full of life and sopping wet (water only) lovely
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: