Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 480

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:33 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

The new shot of Stacey is again the job of an amateur. Most of the pics are with Stacey squeezing her boobs, dont get me wrong, i love her when she does that, but 5-7 pics are just enough for me. Moreover, when the boobs are squeezid they look bigger and when you put a dozen of those sort of pics, I had the feeling that someone tries to sell this false image of bigger boobs. So I prefer Stacey showing her boobs with more natural positions, with less squeezing. Another problem of this set is the fact that she seems to were the same type of lingerie (especially bra)... we have seen her more to often in the same type of bra and underwear in the last couple of months. I would love to see Stacey and her sexy body in tiny thongs, like those of Jodie Gasson (Jodie has many sets on her site with tiny thongs and, to be sincere, she does not have an impressive ass, but wearing those thongs make her more sexy). Finally, some pics from Stacey last shot (you can clearly see the effect of bigger boobs in the first pic, when she squeezed them, in contrast with the last pic, when boobs look smaller compared with last year):

lolsmasher

Contributions: 607

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed May 04, 2016 1:04 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Crespo86

Contributions: 11

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed May 04, 2016 10:28 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:

The hand-bra covered topless in Jeans is very good, but I guess the full topless is also better.... Hehe

lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Crespo86 wrote:

The hand-bra covered topless in Jeans is very good, but I guess the full topless is also better.... Hehe

I actually like the hand bra one better, but the topless one is good too, obviously Wobble

Where did you find it? Did she post it in the comments section on her site or something?
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 912

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:33 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

anothr new shoot...i'm getting slack

agree with squeezing boobs together being a bit of a size illusion but i love the look of the squeeze. they do maybe need some diff underwear or just go for 100% naked with conveniently placed hands like they have done well over last few months

staceys major selling point is with a body that good....any poses look good, its heaven sent

tits look good in that mirror pic....
phantomas

Contributions: 480

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed May 04, 2016 10:04 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Guy the pics in her jeans are great, even with the squeezed boobs. Is something like a fresh, natural air that comes out from those pics. I just hope that her site will be more professional in the future when it comes to her sets and videos. This girl really deserves all the best. I really like Stacey and I wish her a very long career in glam modelling. She is amazing and seems very nice. She does not have an arrogant temper like the Pinder (sorry, this is true) or like Jodie Gasson. I agree with Britbabefan that going for 100% nudity will be great. Finally, i'm posting some pics to give an image of what i mean with a better lingerie. One is from a OT set, one is from her one garderobe (yeah, this girl has some taste Hehe )

O, and a bonus pic, maybe the great trio in UK boobs and glamour modelling (i'm a little nostalgic):

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:21 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

that last pic is one of the greatest of the last 6 years. pinder,poole and fisher looking hot

i didnt know that lucy P had a temper???

hopefully as stacey and joey are under 26, they will have a good 2-3 years left of great modelling.....though joey needs some up to date pics
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:09 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

website is down again with no responses from webmasters
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:34 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

despite the website issues.......we are lucky to have women like stacey who can lose weight but still look curvy

seems to be a type of chick that always retains some curves, while others like jess davies lose all their tits and look like a boy(though her butt is still smoking)

stacey's hips and tummy are the best around.....just spot on all the time...am still mystified why she lost weight last year, hope it wasnt part of a diet

oddly boobpedia list her weight and joeys as 139-142 lbs range,very healthy but only a year ago, they were listed as 110-120 range.....looks like made up figures
akelin

Contributions: 1

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:44 pm    Subject: Has Stacey Poole ever showed her pussy? Reply with quote

Hey guys I was wondering if you know if stacey poole ever showed her pussy in any pictures?
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:13 pm    Subject: Re: Has Stacey Poole ever showed her pussy? Reply with quote

akelin wrote:
Hey guys I was wondering if you know if stacey poole ever showed her pussy in any pictures?

Nope.
Blaykey

Contributions: 9

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:36 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Set? Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am a massive Stacey fan - the woman is just so hot! I was wondering if any Stacey fans out there knew when her shower set with Beth Lily (picture attached below) was being released. Hoping if anyone is a member of Stacey's website they could maybe ask her.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat May 21, 2016 9:24 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

its a very old set but havent seen it on her website, it must be on bethanys website and i dont have membership of that
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:16 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
its a very old set but havent seen it on her website, it must be on bethanys website and i dont have membership of that

No. It's unreleased. Damien Morley posted the pic on social media as a teaser about a year ago. I wonder whether we will ever see the full set now that Beth no longer does topless modelling, but knowing Morley, I think we will see it anyway, because he's a greedy man and he's already put in the effort to capture and edit the images. Content of Beth is still being released on Only Tease, so I don't see why we wouldn't get this set as well, whenever Morley decides it's a good time to dump them on Stacey's site and/or Glamour Villa.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun May 22, 2016 1:24 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

why is morley such a t+++??

hoarding pics and galleries, or hawking them for 30 a month!

anyone know the real reasons why beth lily isnt topless modelling anymore?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: