Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:52 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

real passion guys love it

lets hope we get some saucier vids then.....

i'm more a pics fan generally, the black and white set was a benchmark....lets hope that standard can be maintained
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:00 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Which outfit/look is your favourite?

jcnuts

Contributions: 3

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:55 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

It's gotta be that last look. She's amazing in tight jeans, they so suit her curves. And, although that top is horrible, it makers her boobs look unbelievable!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:05 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

last one in the tight top....i like her with really black hair
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:02 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey looks best in the last pic... Cloud 9
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:37 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

There's a new Stacey set available over at PUF. It was probably shot in mid/late 2014 or so, based on her hair. Anyway, she looks great in these, even though she's been airbrushed into oblivion. The full album can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/F5JGc Wobble

phantomas

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:54 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Sorry, but this pics are so photoshoped...they've made her ass to look unnatural big for Stacey, and dont get me wrong, Stacey has a great ass, she does not need this „upgrade”. PUP are sick: they falsify the boobs of all their girls. To bad, Stacey looked in a great shape in this set, but i dont like it because i cant enjoy this photoshoped pics with all the visual effects just to give the impression of bigger boobs and bigger ass.... Thumb Down
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:34 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i dont think the ass is fotoshopped but the boobs are....she had lost a lot of size back in the autumn
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:35 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

face has been cleaned up too...these sites need to leave these girls untouched....we want girls next door not hollywood vile
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:45 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

its very annoying all this camera trickery.you wonder if you are ever seeing the real thing on some sites!
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:46 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i dont think the ass is fotoshopped but the boobs are....she had lost a lot of size back in the autumn

Did you see this picture? I dont think that this is the size nor the shape of Stacey's ass... Is really to big.

Just compare it to this picture which is more recently:
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:41 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

true but on some of that black and white set her ass is nice and big

she deffo has a curvy big a**e but not a J-Lo one....

what i dislike about those pin up files is all the work on her face....
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:47 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

https://giant.gfycat.com/TheseLightheartedDugong.mp4
mandahuevos

Contributions: 609

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:04 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:41 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

great new shoot of stacey in white on the website...tits n ass
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: