Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 976

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:31 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

we are so lucky to have this babe doing all these shoots. i dont think the style or theme matters as long as that smokin body is on show....not even 26 yet and just awesome curves

i like the black hair look too.....suits her, as she looks very italian anyway
donbalon

Contributions: 206

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:39 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
we are so lucky to have this babe doing all these shoots. i dont think the style or theme matters as long as that smokin body is on show....

Good point about how hard-working Stacey is - definitely one of the most productive glamour models of recent times.

While it's true that photographers who shoot with her have great material to work with, they deserve credit for getting the best out of her. In other words, ensuring that she strips and poses for maximum impact every time.

This recent shot is a good example.

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:54 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

exactly....the best fotoshoots this year were the shower one with fiona sicliliano and the black and white one recently

i do like the latest set but its not quite as SMOKIN as that black and white set...
phantomas

Contributions: 543

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:04 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Every one is right, we should be glad that Stacey at least has a number of decent sets per year, if we compare her with other good girls like Joey, Holly etc. But there is quite annoying that her site is doing for the last couple of months a poor job when we talk about the videos. The pics are good,some of the sets are amazing (the Halloween, the black and white set) but the videos released sometimes seems the job of an amateur. And we go back to Damien Morley, everthing this guy touches is either loose to much weight, either shooted poorly Smile). I hope that Stacey will offer us in the future better sets on her site. Our lovely Lucy Pinder had the same problem on her site, i remember that she had even worst sets and videos...
lolsmasher

Contributions: 609

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:29 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
But there is quite annoying that her site is doing for the last couple of months a poor job when we talk about the videos.

That is (mostly) because Lana Parker (another model and Damien Morley's assistant) is the one who does all the filming, and she's simply not good at it.
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:
But there is quite annoying that her site is doing for the last couple of months a poor job when we talk about the videos.

That is (mostly) because Lana Parker (another model and Damien Morley's assistant) is the one who does all the filming, and she's simply not good at it.

Thanks for the info. I prefer a „clean” video, with just a strip, like those from Only sites, because this Lana Parker is doing a terrible job, she is using some camera effects which are unnecessary and she takes some angles and long takes that are totally boring. Another problem is that the video is not selling any „story”: if you put names to the videos and use different clothes, lingeries etc. is stupid to put just a blunt video without any sort of „action”, especially when you do a long video (10-14 minutes) and you insist for 5 minutes with the camera in the same angle. I'm not a big fan of Only sites, but at least they put the girls to do a strip, which is more interesting compared with what Morely and Parker are doing with Stacey and other girls...
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:42 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

At the end of the day, it's all about money, and by making some minor changes to way the content is being produced and published, DM/UKCF would generate much more popularity and make more money than they are currently making. I just don't understand how Damien can't seem to get this into his thick skull. Maybe he simply has access to more models than he can handle. I mean, he couldn't even get Pinder's site to run properly, and she was the biggest name in the industry at the time. That alone says a lot.

Anyway, here's a another picture from Stacey's 2015 calendar:

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:56 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

that calendar was superb......really good quality, sadly for the last calendar they just had all pix from her site which everyone had already seen

if people pay $30 per month for staceys site, more money should be spent on shoots and vids, but maybe even one shoot costs a bomb who knows

morley plays a sneaky game...every fit new babe gets a teaser or two on his twitter and within weeks is behind a paywall.....

what you get with stacey is regular fotosets, quality T n A....a fab body and a sweet attitude, not always the case with some models like Joey Fisher
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:19 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
that calendar was superb......really good quality, sadly for the last calendar they just had all pix from her site which everyone had already seen

if people pay $30 per month for staceys site, more money should be spent on shoots and vids, but maybe even one shoot costs a bomb who knows

morley plays a sneaky game...every fit new babe gets a teaser or two on his twitter and within weeks is behind a paywall.....

what you get with stacey is regular fotosets, quality T n A....a fab body and a sweet attitude, not always the case with some models like Joey Fisher

And this is why i dont want to buy calendars... For the last couple of years many calendars of the glam models were just a compilation from older pics. Stacey is sweet, indeed, but she has to stop loosing weight in the future in order to maintain her fab body. Morely is just a another reason for the collapse of lads mag. I think that many of these glam models are practically forced to hide behind a paywall site just to survive. Look at Sophie Reade, she was model with constant presence (not often, but constant) in the lads magazines, but she is nowhere to be seen now. She announce last summer that she will make her own site, but the site is still under construction. Maybe Morely did not have the time to shoot with her... anyway, those situation are just annoying.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:51 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey likes popsicles... https://giant.gfycat.com/NeedyCleverHamadryas.mp4
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:17 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

the net killed lads mags too.....cos if people want naked girls doing saucy things...the net has it in droves(with obvious varying quality)

lads mags offered high quality women topless, not enough for the hordes once they could get it all free via google images
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I've seen her last video (come to bed) and is again awful how morely and his lover shoot this lovely girl. They insist at least for 3 time on her nose, on her mouth opened, they get on camera for 2 or 3 times on of the pillars of the bed, they dont have any idea of editing. Sorry guys but when i see 15 minutes of clueless video taping i get irritated. Some of us are paying for this kind of s**t. Yes, i liked the set, the pics, but the video is soooo boring and is done in an amateur style. There is no any chance for us, booby lovers, Stacey's fans, to boycott Morely? I just want to improve the quality of the videos, i dont mind if he gets all the girls on a paywall, but if he wants money he has to deliver real quality. I will pay anyday for girls like Stacey or Joey, but for some good videos, good sets, nice costumes and lingerie, not the same thing over and over again for all the girls... Weep
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:35 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
I've seen her last video (come to bed) and is again awful how morely and his lover shoot this lovely girl. They insist at least for 3 time on her nose, on her mouth opened, they get on camera for 2 or 3 times on of the pillars of the bed, they dont have any idea of editing. Sorry guys but when i see 15 minutes of clueless video taping i get irritated. Some of us are paying for this kind of s**t. Yes, i liked the set, the pics, but the video is soooo boring and is done in an amateur style. There is no any chance for us, booby lovers, Stacey's fans, to boycott Morely? I just want to improve the quality of the videos, i dont mind if he gets all the girls on a paywall, but if he wants money he has to deliver real quality. I will pay anyday for girls like Stacey or Joey, but for some good videos, good sets, nice costumes and lingerie, not the same thing over and over again for all the girls... Weep

I'm almost running out of words at this point. This is unacceptable.

I watched the video the other day, and I was extremely disappointed, more so than usual. I had high hopes for this video since the set was pretty damn good, despite being more than aware of Lana Parker's woeful ability to operate a camera. She has to be replaced, the sooner the better, otherwise Stacey's site will get a bad reputation and starts losing subscribers. Something needs to change. Simple as that.

Anyway, I was genuinely infuriated, because this is the worst camerawork I've ever seen in one of these videos. It's somehow getting worse and worse with every update... Now, I'm not paying for the content as I'm more than capable of obtaining it through other means (and I don't think it's worth the money), but jesus christ, this is getting absolutely ridiculous.

Also, the video quality has gone down in the last year or so. Before, the videos were always in a steady 29.997 fps, which is more than acceptable, even if 50/60 fps would be ideal, but that's no longer the case, so we're stuck with crappy 25 fps, which in some cases consists of videos that have been RECORDED IN 50 FPS, and then SLOWED DOWN TO HALF ITS ORIGINAL SPEED, and then RENDERED IN 25 FPS for the sole purpose of making it longer... I mean, that the actual :censored: is wrong with these people?!?

I don't :censored:ing understand Morley. He's always p**sed me off, but now he's making me angry. The only thing I'm happy about now is that he's not getting a single cent of my money. :censored:ing moronic bellend.

Whatever... Here are two nice gifs to defuse some of the tension:

https://giant.gfycat.com/SlightNiceAfricanporcupine.mp4

https://giant.gfycat.com/DisgustingBetterFugu.mp4
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:14 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey is the only model (at this moment) that is worth paying, at least for me. I can get easily, as well, her pics, but i'm willing to pay her site just to support her as a glam model, as the top model. But i'm thinking seriously just to stop paying (i have did this in the past), because Morely is doing an amateurish job. I repeat, Stacey deserves more respect beacause she is at the moment the goddess of glam modeling and if the quality of her site will be lower and lower, people will just stop following her. Remember guys that the last 2 years of our great Lucy Pinder were exactly like this: short videos (not the case here, but who knows?!), boring pics, low quality videos, boring videos, unattractive lingerie. We all know that she stop modelling because she wanted a career in cinema, but let's be serious: deep in our soul we all believe that people stop paying for her site, even some of her major fans, because of Morely and his stupid photography skills. I, for one, was really uninterested of Pinder's material, especially in her last year, instead i was more found of Stacey and Joey (even though Joey appeared back then only in Nuts Magazine). So Stacey needs some help and get rid off Morely. If her site goes done, this girl will have some problems, but she can easily go to hayley secrets or skin tight glamour, or may contain girl (if they finally launch their site), and she still has the only sites as a place to do modelling stuff. And if we talk about Morely, look at Lucy Vixen, she has awful videos and sets on her site almost all the time. I love Lucy, but she rarely has decent pics or videos on her site, and her makeup is usually done by an amateur. I've seen pics of her on instagram (posing for tuttirouge lingerie and monica martini) and she has a good makeup. Some makeup problems has sometimes even Stacey, when she had to much blusher...
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:12 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Ooo, and another thing that i've noticed on this video of Stacey is that Morely or his girlfriend has a foot fetish: they insist (this is the 4 video in the row) on taking long shots (yea, 20-30 seconds for 3 or 4 times equals 2 minutes in 10-15 minutes of Stacey is very much) with her foot... Seriously?! This girls has amazing boobs and an awsome ass and they go nuts with her foot...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: