Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:42 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I hope that's what he meant. Smile
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 575

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:59 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i think one of us would be in the know...espcially the twitter followers

she is only 25 and i cant see babies happening too soon, so i think that guy just latest not last

she continues to be the most smokin hot glamour babe in the UK.....
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:29 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

You guys can calm down, she isn't retiring anytime soon. Crespo86 isn't a native English speaker, so I'm 99% sure he meant "latest" and not "last".
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:50 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phew hahahahahaha

she has deffo got her curves back
donbalon

Contributions: 124

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:23 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:49 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

heaven....look at that...wow
donbalon

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:36 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

donbalon

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:10 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

2013arthus

Contributions: 180

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:16 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Me likey! Me likey very much!!! Big Smile Hehe Big Laugh Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:48 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Here's a little gif Hehe

https://giant.gfycat.com/CreativeObeseDorado.mp4
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:25 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Here are some shots from her latest set. Damn, she looks great in these! I can't wait for the video next week Wobble

phantomas

Contributions: 336

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:42 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Some captured pics from a new video (her curves are amazing and btw her legs are great Hehe )

lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:30 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

That video was pretty boring, but hey, it's a Stacey strip tease, so I'm not gonna complain. I wish Damien Morley would understand that this is the kind of video everyone wants to see on her official site, and not just the BTS style crap. Sure, the occasional one would be fine, but it really bothers me that every single video is the same. There needs to be more variety. And they also need to hire a better cameraman. Lana Parker is just woeful.

Anyway, here's yet another gif...

https://giant.gfycat.com/AdeptSkinnyAnole.mp4
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:12 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

'Getting Into The Festive Spirit' from 2013 is a tease style video, but about the only one there's ever been on the site. They need to start using sexier music for them as well.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:16 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
'Getting Into The Festive Spirit' from 2013 is a tease style video, but about the only one there's ever been on the site. They need to start using sexier music for them as well.

Yeah, it's one of the few that exist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: