Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:20 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
I dont think that these "new" shots from Only Tease are really new. They have a long tradition to take photo sesions and to release the pics some months later. I believe that the new pics are somehow older. Her actual hair is still with blonde strands, you can see this from her instagram. And her boobs are lot bigger in the Only Teaser, but in the pics from her site the boobs are (at least) with one measure smaller.

"Shot 1st February 2016."

She hasn't posted anything on instagram in 11 weeks. That's almost 3 months, so that argument is invalid. Stacey has never had this hairstyle before, so these photos are definitely new.

As for the boob size, well, they are different companies, which means they use different cameras and lenses, lighting, as well as different photo manipulation methods, so the "finished product" will never look the same, let alone similar. Only Tease are much better than Damien Morley/UK Centrefolds/most other sites at getting the best out of the models without making them look like plastic figures.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:48 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

interesting.....if she has got her weight back, thats fab...she deffo looks curvier...

i didnt mind her old hairstyle though....i always thought she had a latino look, untill i saw the pics with fiona siciliano(half brazilian), when i realised stacey was much paler
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:02 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Actually they weren't shot 1st February, they were shot on 15th February. On the 16th February these were shot

Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:15 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

A BTS pic

donbalon

Contributions: 124

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:49 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
you sure these are new?

I believe that Stacey posed for OT last Monday (Feb 15th) and the results were published soon after.

One of the shoots involved a duo with Shelley Rae.

Based on the evidence below, Stacey's T&A departments have lost none of their curves...

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:36 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

shame the other girl spoilt that first pic...gurning
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:38 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

shame bout manipulating boob size on websites...its not like they are small in the first place...just wish they would leave nature alone

beginning to get suspicious of a lot of websites,enlarging boob size too often
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:17 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Ok, my mistake here. (I was refering to her twitter account, sorry, i check Joey Fisher's instagram from time to time, not Stacey's, and instead of twitter i've said instagram). Anyway, the problem remains, and BritBabeFan has a point. All this sites are confusing for us. Only Tease site has this tradition to shot in advance, they did this before with Sam Bowden for exemple, and even Stacey Poole, and then they release their sets when they consider properly. Even the official site of these girls are often not up to date to how they look, because you can see on Stacey's twitter account a pic with her posted last week and she still had some blonde hair. Her last set from the official site presented Stacey with her shrunked boobs. (This is the truth, i repeat, she admit it on twitter, that her boobs are now smaller, probably because of weight lost). Now, suddenly she has, in the Only Tease pics, bigger boobs. Oscilating boob measurement is not a problem for me, but when this is the result of some stupid diets or exagerated gym work (as it was the case for Jess Davies, Joey Fisher, or Holly Peers) is really a shame for a glmaour model. The girls need to stay in shape, yes, but they are supposed to have curves. Stacey was still stuning, even with her boobs going a measure down, but i prefer her the way she looks in the new pics from Only Tease. Now, if these sites are fooling around with us, adjusting somehow (lens, angels, photoshop etc) the measure of the boobs, well... we can just stop following their "products".
lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:
I dont think that these "new" shots from Only Tease are really new. They have a long tradition to take photo sesions and to release the pics some months later. I believe that the new pics are somehow older. Her actual hair is still with blonde strands, you can see this from her instagram. And her boobs are lot bigger in the Only Teaser, but in the pics from her site the boobs are (at least) with one measure smaller.

"Shot 1st February 2016."

She hasn't posted anything on instagram in 11 weeks. That's almost 3 months, so that argument is invalid. Stacey has never had this hairstyle before, so these photos are definitely new.

As for the boob size, well, they are different companies, which means they use different cameras and lenses, lighting, as well as different photo manipulation methods, so the "finished product" will never look the same, let alone similar. Only Tease are much better than Damien Morley/UK Centrefolds/most other sites at getting the best out of the models without making them look like plastic figures.

Last edited by phantomas on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:30 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
shame the other girl spoilt that first pic...gurning

Yeah! Rae is really ugly, ugly face, not a great body, and compared to Stacey she looks awfull. I dont know why Only Tease site are doing these poor dual-shots with Stacey. She is stuning by her own. There are now few girl which can be put with her into a photo sesion. They've ruined many shots, puting some girls with obvious smaller boobs like Sarah James, Rae or Jodie Gasson (sorry, i think Jodie is a nice girl, but compared with Stacey she has no chance) alongside Stacey. At the moment, i think that the perfect match for Stacey will be Joey Fisher (with her former shape, with massive boobs). Anyway, Stacey is too good for these combined shots.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:12 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Whether you meant instagram or twitter doesn't actually matter.

The pics Stacey has been posting are obviously old (taken before february this year). Just because she's posting them now doesn't necessarily mean that they're recent. She probably has a bunch of them saved up to use as "filler material" whenever she feels like advertising herself, as well as letting her followers know that she's still active.

As for the recent sets on Stacey's official website; They were clearly also shot before february. As I understand it, Damien and Stacey/other models shoot multiple sets when they get together, so they probably don't see each other all that often, all things considered, which means that even the most recent sets are probably 1-2 months old, at least.

Now, about the breast size... She may just have gotten bigger. Let's say that she's been on "holiday" since christmas, and is just now starting to model again, then there's definitely a possibility she's gained a bit of weight in that time, so her boobs may indeed have reached their former size.

phantomas wrote:
Ok, my mistake here. (I was refering to her twitter account, sorry, i check Joey Fisher's instagram from time to time, not Stacey's, and instead of twitter i've said instagram). Anyway, the problem remains, and BritBabeFan has a point. All this sites are confusing for us. Only Tease site has this tradition to shot in advance, they did this before with Sam Bowden for exemple, and even Stacey Poole, and then they release their sets when they consider properly. Even the official site of these girls are often not up to date to how they look, because you can see on Stacey's twitter account a pic with her posted last week and she still had some blonde hair. Her last set from the official site presented Stacey with her shrunked boobs. (This is the truth, i repeat, she admit it on twitter, that her boobs are now smaller, probably because of weight lost). Now, suddenly she has, in the Only Tease pics, bigger boobs. Oscilating boob measurement is not a problem for me, but when this is the result of some stupid diets or exagerated gym work (as it was the case for Jess Davies, Joey Fisher, or Holly Peers) is really a shame for a glmaour model. The girls need to stay in shape, yes, but they are supposed to have curves. Stacey was still stuning, even with her boobs going a measure down, but i prefer her the way she looks in the new pics from Only Tease. Now, if these sites are fooling around with us, adjusting somehow (lens, angels, photoshop etc) the measure of the boobs, well... we can just stop following their "products".
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:39 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

hope stacey has been binging on ben and jerrys.....she never needed to lose any weight.....
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:44 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:

The pics Stacey has been posting are obviously old (taken before february this year). Just because she's posting them now doesn't necessarily mean that they're recent. She probably has a bunch of them saved up to use as "filler material" whenever she feels like advertising herself, as well as letting her followers know that she's still active.

As for the recent sets on Stacey's official website; They were clearly also shot before february. As I understand it, Damien and Stacey/other models shoot multiple sets when they get together, so they probably don't see each other all that often, all things considered, which means that even the most recent sets are probably 1-2 months old, at least.

Ten of the last elevens sets were shot in October, at a house in Matlock, Derbyshire. Personally I'm not that big a fan of them, they are too repetative and Stacey isn't looking her best in them. The most recently shot set on there is the four girl Christmas one which was shot at the end of November. Morley was shooting Stacey again today, so there will be some freshly shot sets going up on her site very soon.
mandahuevos

Contributions: 609

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:53 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Boxing

mandahuevos

Contributions: 609

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:42 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:11 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: