Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parano28

Contributions: 4

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:52 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

just saw her last Christmas Stocking vids from pinupfiles. They don't look smaller to me or maybe half a cup size but nothing dramatic here.
Do you have a proof that they shrunk from GG to F cup ?
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 104

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey's tits are not as big as they have been, there is no real need to discuss this as it is blatantly obvious to the lads who view the tits regularly.

There are a couple of only tease vids when they were enormous (college girl strip for example)but they then settled back down again. Tits do grow and reduce in size all of the time, it is nothing unique.

Still Stacey has a cracking pair of big juicy tits and a killer body, the best titmeat in glamour modelling by a mile.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:00 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

yep...down a cup size...they still look good but i liked them even bigger haha

best titmeat and assmeat around for 2 years.....hope the weight goes back on!

dont want stretchmarks!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:01 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

sag is inevitable with boobs that size and i dont mind a bit of sag....rather that than a boob job where they point skyward and dont move at all
donbalon

Contributions: 124

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:20 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:24 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

thats a very old pic
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:41 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
thats a very old pic

It's from just over a year ago, so not that old. And there's no need to be so negative about it... Be grateful donbalon took the time to post it at all. Why don't you share something yourself sometime? You never have.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:16 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

good point haha....i will give it some thought
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Here's a couple of short interviews from a couple of years ago Smile

https://vid.me/iAYq
https://vid.me/86fp
parano28

Contributions: 4

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:00 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey don't seems smaller than Beth in these screenshots and if i am not wrong Beth is also in the GG range

Last edited by parano28 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:10 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

super hubba smasher.....nice tittage just after an xmas of excess!!!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

just looked at the whole photoset on the website and it seems staceys boobs are back to normal!!!
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:02 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
just looked at the whole photoset on the website and it seems staceys boobs are back to normal!!!

It was shot on the 30th November.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:15 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i notice stacey was in the zoo farewell issue...they mocked up a "last supper" of girls in underwear....though leah francis seems to be centre stage in the picture , i just dont get it.....of all the models to have been centre stage since lucy retired....it should be stacey!

leah francis is botoxed, collagen, bolt-on'd hemlock!
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:27 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: