Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:27 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Lucy Collett should be bigger than she is (fame not curves), a lovely charming curvy example of english womanhood,great personality, into gaming and general fun

as for staceys boobs....its a shame, yes they are still very big but i knew i had spotted size reduction in august and was stunned.....her ass is still curvy though....
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:03 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I guess this weight debate is unavoidable... Oh well. May as well keep joining in.

She hasn't necessarily been on a diet. I guess you can tweet her and ask if you really want to know. She's pretty good at getting back to people.

Anyway, hormonal changes may cause boobs to fluctuate in size. I just hope this isn't another case of being convinced/persuaded to lose weight for whatever reason. If the reduction is due to natural causes, then there really is no reason to complain about it.

Lucy Pinder lost a bunch of weight sometime around 2006, and as a result, her boobs shrunk from a G-cup all the way down to an E-cup. As time passed, they started to get bigger again, and I believe they have now "settled" at her current size, which appears to be an F-cup. I still prefer young/voluptuous Lucy over glamourised Lucy to this day for a variety of reasons, with the main one being the significant difference in weight.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:00 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

not sure why stacey or any of these girls need to diet, they are all fairly slim anyway, only Lucy Collett is what you would call really curvy/plus size

Stacey is amazing as she has a tight body with big tits and a big ass....not kardashian cartoon style but the body of a real woman

dieting when you are already slim is madness......as i keep saying jess davies is best example.....was a .lovely slim girl with F cup boobs, now she is resembling an anorexic 12 yr old...
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:49 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
not sure why stacey or any of these girls need to diet, they are all fairly slim anyway, only Lucy Collett is what you would call really curvy/plus size

Stacey is amazing as she has a tight body with big tits and a big ass....not kardashian cartoon style but the body of a real woman

dieting when you are already slim is madness......as i keep saying jess davies is best example.....was a .lovely slim girl with F cup boobs, now she is resembling an anorexic 12 yr old...

Very good points Clap
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:31 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

why thankyou.....haha
donbalon

Contributions: 124

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:29 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
3 pics from her 2015 calendar. Her boobs were massive back then...

The first pic - "busty-babe-on-her-knees" pose - is great for displaying her tits.

The second has a hint of "Submissive Stacey" - wrists ready to be tied and her ass unveiled for a spanking..... Hehe
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:39 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
This is the reason that I dont like the personality of most of these girls. There few girls that are really nice with their followers.. Stacey is alright for me. Joey was a nice girl, but now she is just as cocky as it is her skinny friend Jess Davies.. Holly Peers and Sabine seems friendly to me.. But Lucy Collett is (in my opinion) by far the most friendly british glamour model. And she is modest too, unlike Lucy Pinder... Lucy Pinder was (in her good yeasr) very hot, but arogant as hell...

BritBabeFan wrote:
i remember an interview with Keely Hazell back in 2006 and she said lucy wasnt very friendly to her and stuff. back then, there were only 2 or 3 top glam models and that made me wonder about Lucys character....

just a shame she has abandoned a lucrative career to star in a couple of average films....Lucy was a real glamour star.....thankfully Stacey fills that void quite well

Lucy always thought she was better than the other girls, the level of supremacy she sort because she wouldn't go topless was plain and simple to see.There was down to earth northern bird Michelle Marsh whipping her tits on a Page 3 of The Star whilst Lucy from leafy Winchester featured in a bikini in some centre spread.

She got her tits out in the end though - and kept getting them out for years and years. The way she has treated her fans over her 'retirement' is a shame.

Hot as hell though, Pinder had a great face and a cracking pair of tits.
Crespo86

Contributions: 8

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:57 am    Subject: Stacey's actual bra size Reply with quote

I read a lot of comments around saying Stacey's tits are down to 32F instead than good and old 32GG, but are we sure about this info?

Attached you could find a couple of screenshoots from her yesterday "approaching Christmas" shoots which show incredibly her huge tits. As Christmas is coming, I don't think Stacey shot these pics a long time ago!

First pic is Stacey with her boobs hands free, to her knees and in front of camera, without any pressing move to squeeze them or enlarge them, and really they're perfect, massive and round.

Second pic is Stacey's huge tit in profile, which shows her incredible fullness and compact boob, really the top for any boob-man!
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:13 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Grandad

Last edited by lolsmasher on Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

still not as big as they were....they were total knockout for first 3 years, i remember thinking "wow...lucy was hot...now we have another huge titted babe"

the main thing with stace, is the whole body rocks...loss of boobage isnt so bad when you have a butt, tummy and arms like she has....HUBBA HUBBA
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i love those pics./..mmmm,......
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:04 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Cannot wait to see the Vid, Stacey and Beth Lily getting their tits out together, Praise Jesus!
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:32 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Who doesn't love some good sweatermeat? Wobble

2013arthus

Contributions: 180

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:08 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:

Why those boobs are seemed shrunk?? is it just me or everybody???
bigbrafitter

Contributions: 4

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:48 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

2013arthus wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Why those boobs are seemed shrunk?? is it just me or everybody???

It does look like Stacey's boobs have shrunk. They're definitely smaller. She's clearly lost volume and you can see some stretch marks in the picture on the right. She's starting to sag too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: