Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 576

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:03 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

ta britt
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:07 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Not really a straight answer. Roll Eyes
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Beth Lily steals the show in every shot in this Shoot, a sexy smiling face and those massive tits are unbeatable.
Thebritt001

Contributions: 74

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:53 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

http://m.imgur.com/w2Keukd
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:11 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Well, the bra can always be too small... It's actually very common for women to be wearing a bra that doesn't fit properly.

While Stacey does seem to have lost a little weight recently, I do recall reading something about Girl Management remeasuring their models as little as a month ago or so, and since Stacey apparently was a 34GG then, I really doubt she's gone down all the way to a 32F in such a short time, but what do I know. I'm just speculating... Wry
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:34 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

tough subject for us guys....i think there is a company called rigby and peller that does fittings...they had a show a few years back about bra sizes, and every woman fitted was wearing the wrong size

so could be that stacey is actually 34GG but wearing wrong size...
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:59 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Yeah. Maybe she's one of those people who thinks the average bra is supposed to show off tons of cleavage and make your boobs look bigger than they really are.

I really don't know much about Stacey's personal life, but she does not come across as being too intelligent, based on some tweets and whatnot. She appears to talk to her fans at least, which a certain Lucy never did, which severely damaged her public image.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:24 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i remember an interview with Keely Hazell back in 2006 and she said lucy wasnt very friendly to her and stuff. back then, there were only 2 or 3 top glam models and that made me wonder about Lucys character....

just a shame she has abandoned a lucrative career to star in a couple of average films....Lucy was a real glamour star.....thankfully Stacey fills that void quite well
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:47 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

3 pics from her 2015 calendar. Her boobs were massive back then...

Thebritt001

Contributions: 74

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:52 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Any pics from her 2016 calendar?
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:43 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
Any pics from her 2016 calendar?

Her 2016 calendar is just a bunch of recycled website pics.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:47 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

the 2015 was a great selection of poses with T n A.....as smasher says, the 2016 calendar is all rehashed website pics....grainy images and a real cheap con
phantomas

Contributions: 340

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:37 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

This is the reason that I dont like the personality of most of these girls. There few girls that are really nice with their followers.. Stacey is alright for me. Joey was a nice girl, but now she is just as cocky as it is her skinny friend Jess Davies.. Holly Peers and Sabine seems friendly to me.. But Lucy Collett is (in my opinion) by far the most friendly british glamour model. And she is modest too, unlike Lucy Pinder... Lucy Pinder was (in her good yeasr) very hot, but arogant as hell...

BritBabeFan wrote:
i remember an interview with Keely Hazell back in 2006 and she said lucy wasnt very friendly to her and stuff. back then, there were only 2 or 3 top glam models and that made me wonder about Lucys character....

just a shame she has abandoned a lucrative career to star in a couple of average films....Lucy was a real glamour star.....thankfully Stacey fills that void quite well

Last edited by phantomas on Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
phantomas

Contributions: 340

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:41 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

YES,i agree with you! I've checked this year calendars and Joey has some decent pics, but by far Lucy Collett seems to me the model with the most amazing calendar for 2016. To bad we cannot have acces at her pictures. I have to be honest, I think that these calendars are quiet expensive and I dont buy them. I prefer to pay for content at some websites (like Stacey's site) but I dont want to 10 pounds for a calendar... is crazy! Maybe someone will post some pics for free..

BritBabeFan wrote:
the 2015 was a great selection of poses with T n A.....as smasher says, the 2016 calendar is all rehashed website pics....grainy images and a real cheap con
bigbrafitter

Contributions: 4

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:17 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

A rumour is doing the rounds that Stacey's boobs have shrunk dramatically and that she's dropped three cup sizes from a GG down to an F. I hope Stacey hasn't been on some stupid crash diet - it will have ruined her boobs.
BritBabeFan wrote:
on the subject of size...if stacey told thebritt that she is an F cup, its likely to be true and thats a lot smaller than the GG cup everyone says she is

since summer i have noticed her breasts are less full than they were, they are still mighty fine but not as big as they were in 2011-14

i agree that size can be a dull debate smasher but i get tired of girls adding a cup size all the time.....GG is huge....very few of the top models are actually that size....except for maybe sarah randall

lucy,stacey and some others have been a G cup at some point but very few of the current crop are that big....Joey Fisher is smaller.....Fiona Siciliano is smaller.....Beth Lily may be a G cup however
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: