Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:23 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
Stacey's bust has shrunk due to weight loss! She is now a F cup!!

They haven't appeared to have shrunk any to me.
Crespo86

Contributions: 8

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:55 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Thebritt001

Contributions: 74

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Amazing where did you get those pictures?? I spoke to her and she told me.
Thebritt001

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:29 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Also Beth is a 32GG and she is bigger than Stacey in these pics
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:48 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
Amazing where did you get those pictures??

I would assume they're from some kind of newsletter since they're not yet available on her site.

Thebritt001 wrote:
Also Beth is a 32GG and she is bigger than Stacey in these pics

Stacey's are 34GG/34H, which is bigger than Beth. Beth's smaller frame is what makes hers bigger in some shots, particularly in photos that are taken from the front. Stacey's are rounder and much more full looking, whereas Beth's are flatter and lack quite a bit in sheer volume. Go look up some profile shots and you'll see what I mean.

Can we please stop with this size obsession now? I don't want to argue about this every single week. Grandad
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:57 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

....you chat to the goddess?

lucky sod!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:03 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

on the subject of size...if stacey told thebritt that she is an F cup, its likely to be true and thats a lot smaller than the GG cup everyone says she is

since summer i have noticed her breasts are less full than they were, they are still mighty fine but not as big as they were in 2011-14

i agree that size can be a dull debate smasher but i get tired of girls adding a cup size all the time.....GG is huge....very few of the top models are actually that size....except for maybe sarah randall

lucy,stacey and some others have been a G cup at some point but very few of the current crop are that big....Joey Fisher is smaller.....Fiona Siciliano is smaller.....Beth Lily may be a G cup however
Crespo86

Contributions: 8

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:08 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Quote:

I would assume they're from some kind of newsletter since they're not yet available on her site.

Who said this?

Quote:

....you chat to the goddess?

I also often chat with Stacey on Twitter! She's always very kind and gentle, answering a lot of questions!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:10 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

oh fab....she is a lovely girl....one thing that comes accross a lot is her down to earth nature
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:15 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

nice pics too.....tits n ass.....smiley faces.....i hope these girls never retire hahahahaha
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:00 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

For the love of Talos... Enough is enough. This weight/size discussion has gotten out of hand. Can we please talk about something else?
Thebritt001

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:33 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I'd be more than happy to post the convo I had with her. But can't post pics :/ crespo more please!!!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:04 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

oh yeah? post the convo then, would be interested to see what she has to say..
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:48 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
I'd be more than happy to post the convo I had with her. But can't post pics :/ crespo more please!!!

Go here: http://imgur.com , upload the pic, and link the URL/address. It's simple.
Thebritt001

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:01 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

http://m.imgur.com/460pgyO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: