Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:42 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Her website vanished without any explanation from PUF around a month ago. She recently started uni, so that's obviously at least part of it. It's just weird that there wasn't any announcement or anything. The site was just gone one day.

Anyway, Sarah's body is kind of unbalanced because her boobs are enormous, but her ass and waist really aren't invisible. She has a much better overall package than Lucy, and she is pretty much on par with Stacey. Sarah is much more good looking than Stacey, but Stacey has a better butt, so I feel like they cancel each other out in the end.

Here are some pics of Sarah that may change your opinion:

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 584

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:47 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

sarah has the biggest tits on this site i think easily

though bra sizes can be mumbo jumbo......pancakes are d cups for some models...you can then get a girl with massive tits with an E cup

gave up long ago believing bra size....just go with how huge they look and almost all of the brit glam babes since 2010 have good big titties
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:33 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

more randall pics hahahaha.....load em up!
logistician

Contributions: 20

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:52 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
more randall pics hahahaha.....load em up!

Well there won't be much new material going forward as she has gotten married and will be closing her site.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:29 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i thought you meant stacey was getting married when i first read that....heart attack time hahaha
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:24 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Yes, I know what you mean, but I hope that she will manage better to perserve a balanced weight... Anyway, I think that this year she had some faboulos sets mixed with some mediocre ones because of her weight fulctuation, but she still has great boobs, great ass, superb face. if she manage to maintain the same shape as in the Catsuit set I think that she is over Stacey. But for the moment Stacey is the standard of the glamour babes.

BritBabeFan wrote:
If Joey can stay off dieting then she could be great, these girls are good with curves, not lean athlete bodies

joeys boobs are good in size but with boob shape she loses out to nearly all the other models,except for that welsh girl with the dreadful tits..(.brunette...cant remember her name......not very famous)
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:33 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Sorry, but I can also choose a variety of pics to make my point. I still believe that Sarah has a small ass compared with her large boobs. I dont think that she has a good looking face, is a nice face, but she is not gorgeous. Her tits are amazing, but for how big they are, the areolas are a little to small. Dont get me wrong, she is nice, but she is not a top galmour model.
PS> I dont trust the official size of her boobs, simply because she oftenly used on her site (and the Pinupfiles did the same thing) special effects to enhance her tits. I dont think that is her fault, probably she was somehow obligated to do the same kind of triks like in Pinupfiles sets... Those Pinupfiles are a mascarade because they make boobs to seem bigger... (numerous examples can be provided, look at Holly Peers, Tessa Fowler, Beth Lily, even Stacey Poole etc).

lolsmasher wrote:
Her website vanished without any explanation from PUF around a month ago. She recently started uni, so that's obviously at least part of it. It's just weird that there wasn't any announcement or anything. The site was just gone one day.

Anyway, Sarah's body is kind of unbalanced because her boobs are enormous, but her ass and waist really aren't invisible. She has a much better overall package than Lucy, and she is pretty much on par with Stacey. Sarah is much more good looking than Stacey, but Stacey has a better butt, so I feel like they cancel each other out in the end.

Here are some pics of Sarah that may change your opinion:

andyboobslover

Contributions: 2

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:51 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Hi guys, this is my first post in here. First of all I must make my compliments for this great forum, I see we have the same great tastes about busty and sexy models.

Stacey is my favorite british model indeed: no other girls now has a sexier body like hers. I do follow all the british glamour models since about 10 years and in my own opinion only Lucy, Michelle Marsh and Sophie Howard are at the same level with Stacey. The only one that can reach her is for me Beth Lily: her large breasts are a true sexual attraction. She is only 19 and she can improve her qualities. Sarah Randall is pretty too but not like the others I've mentioned above: that's my modest idea.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:52 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Sorry, but I can also choose a variety of pics to make my point. I still believe that Sarah has a small ass compared with her large boobs. I dont think that she has a good looking face, is a nice face, but she is not gorgeous. Her tits are amazing, but for how big they are, the areolas are a little to small. Dont get me wrong, she is nice, but she is not a top galmour model.
PS> I dont trust the official size of her boobs, simply because she oftenly used on her site (and the Pinupfiles did the same thing) special effects to enhance her tits. I dont think that is her fault, probably she was somehow obligated to do the same kind of triks like in Pinupfiles sets... Those Pinupfiles are a mascarade because they make boobs to seem bigger... (numerous examples can be provided, look at Holly Peers, Tessa Fowler, Beth Lily, even Stacey Poole etc).

Her ass isn't as big and juicy as Stacey's, but I still think it's nice. It's just my opinion Smile I still think she has the best legs out there.

As for the "don't trust PUF thing", well, huge boobs are what they're all about, so of course they will incorporate trick photography (which includes using wide lenses and taking advantage of certain angles), and some minor photo manipulation in order to make boobs look slightly bigger, but the difference really isn't all that significant. Sarah's still much bigger than Stacey or any other glamour model for that matter. I could make better points, but I'm short on time. Here's a gif of Sarah that you can enjoy instead of arguing: http://gfycat.com/InfiniteLavishKookaburra
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:19 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i think sarahs are bigger with or without camera trickery but wish they would leave the morphing alone on these sites

I feel we're all getting spoiled on a diet of F and G cup babes, they dont need to be made any bigger hahahahaha,as i see D cup boobs as small after 12-13 yrs of huge titted babes!

Biggest i have seen are Agnetis Miracle's (natural)!
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:10 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

@lolsmasher: I did not say that Sarah's boobs are not bigger than Stacey or other models. I admit, she has HUGE boobs, but my point was that they are not that big as they seem. Anyway, is just a problem of taste, of preferences, I dont like Sarah that much (she is nice, yes, but for me she is not that sexy). Thank you for the gif! Hehe
Crespo86

Contributions: 8

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:29 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

New Stacey's shoot came out yesterday is also very good!

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:25 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

bootiful,she looks lovely in white with heels and suspenders
Thebritt001

Contributions: 75

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:44 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey's bust has shrunk due to weight loss! She is now a F cup!!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:19 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i thought so!

had been telling lolsmasher they were smaller for last month!

what a shame...where did you find this out?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: