Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:18 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

my stacey poole site membership has suddenly expired...which is odd as its on monthly renewal....does anyone know if the site has been taken down?
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:55 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

The site is up, so it may just be a temporary error. UK Centrefolds' sites tend to be unnecessarily complicated. I remember that I had several billing issues with Lucy's site back in the day.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:09 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

ok....i will wait and see.....apparently my payments are all in order
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:47 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Gif/webm from the bath video Wobble

http://gfycat.com/CharmingDirtyBelugawhale
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:10 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey vs Lucy

Who is the new queen of big titted models?

I think Stacey is best candidate...having huge tits, great body and a good character......she is like a younger sister to Lucy, now lucy is lost to modelling

i think she has a better body than Lucy (just), Lucy wins on face(just)

any thoughts??
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:36 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

is there another candidate??
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:03 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Sarah Randall beats both of them imo Hehe
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:50 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

hmmm....randall has the hugest tits but not so keen on her face or figure(compared to stacey and lucy), however she is still a stunner.....those tits rock!
Thebritt001

Contributions: 73

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:04 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I think Bethany lily has to be a contender huge boobs pretty nice body and still only 19!! She could well turn out to be an all time great!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:49 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

beth is cute...love her large areole but not as curvy as stace,lucy or randall
phantomas

Contributions: 334

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:52 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I think that both Stacey and Joey Fisher have better tits than Lucy. So, for me now Stacey and Joey are the best glamour babes from UK. (Sarah Randall has big boobs but her body is unbalanced, she has an invisible waist and ass Smile), and beth lily has the same problem plus her face is a killer mood for me, i dont know why). Also, Lucy Collett is another candidate but her sets are for a long time in the same manner (nothing new or surprising, same type of shooting, short videos etc). Yeah, defintley Stacey is the goddess of glamour models Smile (at least for me). But I have a feeling that Joey will have a great year in 2016 (I've heard that she will do more modeling next year and there is a big chance that she will eventually start her own site).
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:35 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

If Joey can stay off dieting then she could be great, these girls are good with curves, not lean athlete bodies

joeys boobs are good in size but with boob shape she loses out to nearly all the other models,except for that welsh girl with the dreadful tits..(.brunette...cant remember her name......not very famous)
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:36 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Grandad

Last edited by lolsmasher on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:37 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

rachel williams...thats the girl with the dreadful tits...no shape....no size....
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:37 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

randall is hot

hasnt she retired though?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: