Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 576

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:42 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

beths may be bigger but lack the shape and appearence of staceys

beths seem huge in some pics but then rather small in others and camera angles (fish eye lens) are used a lot with beth
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:39 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
beths may be bigger but lack the shape and appearence of staceys

beths seem huge in some pics but then rather small in others and camera angles (fish eye lens) are used a lot with beth

Beth's are not bigger. She's more petite than Stacey, so they may look bigger in certain shots.

These are the best examples that I could find from their tennis set. They're very similar in size, but if you look closely, you'll see that Stacey's have just that little bit extra mass to them.

jay0987

Contributions: 88

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:40 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

beth claims to be a GG so Stacey must be bigger than that looking at those pics
Thebritt001

Contributions: 73

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:26 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I think Beth maybe bigger now but not sure it is close! Beth has 100% grown!
2013arthus

Contributions: 180

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:48 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i think beth gonna grow more. cause she's still young. is she dating anyone??
phantomas

Contributions: 338

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:45 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

For me, Stacey has beaten Lucy Pinder as a glamour model. There are many things to be said with respect to this claim, but first of all is just my personal opinion. I have admited that when she started, Stacey was rather ugly, but she have transformed herself in this beautiful woman and even the colour of her hair suits her well because she has the skin a little darker. Lucy in her first years was awsome, natural and charismatic. But then she became too much of a diva in her atitude, and her last 3 years as a model were rather mediocre. Her boobs were great especially when she debuted and she was so natural and unsophisticated. I think that she was a natural talent in front the camera but in her last years she became boring. If you look careful you can observe that she lost her touch in front of the camera in her last years. Her sets at the personal site were blunt, to much of the same thing, to many pictyres with her clothed, to many just from the front etc. Yeah, as a woman maybe she is more beautiful then Stacey, but as a glamour model Stacey is b far the ultimate model. I think that only Joey Fisher has the advantages (superb face and amazing body) to dethrone Stacey, but she is currently floating when it comes to her body and for the last 6 months or mabe more I've noticed also a change in her atitude towards her followers. She is a little lazy when it comes to work (she will have a calendar for the next year thx to the insistence of her fans) and she still does not have a personal site wich is a great disadvantage compared with Stacey. But in the end, her Catsuit set from Hayley Secrets is probably the best that I've seen in years from a glamour model, equal with the Halloween set of Stacey. Anyway, this are just subjective thoughts Smile. My all time favourite glamour models are 1. Stacey Poole, 2. Lucy Pinder 3. Joey Fisher 4. Kelly Andrews and 5. Lucy Collett

PS.: Beth Lily does not have bigger boobs then Stacey, Many of her sets are done with some camera adjusments so they just seem bigger. I dont like her at all. Dont know why, but her face is at the moment a major turn off for me, she look like a doll and somehow unnatural. But her major flow in this business is that she does not have a waist, her ass is flat and she is just another booby girl without a charm (like many others, i.e. sophie reade, alice goodwin, leah francis etc).
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:04 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

From her latest set

Crespo86

Contributions: 8

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:14 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Last Stacey's set in bath tub is something incredibile, her body is at one of highest points...

lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:17 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Crespo86 wrote:
Last Stacey's set in bath tub is something incredibile, her body is at one of highest points...

Are you a member on her site or did you find these elsewhere?
2013arthus

Contributions: 180

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:48 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I take back what I've said before. She is the one! love her, love her beautiful breasts!!
Crespo86

Contributions: 8

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:07 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Crespo86 wrote:

I'm member of my goddess' website since it has been launched! Why?
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:19 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Crespo86 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Crespo86 wrote:

I'm member of my goddess' website since it has been launched! Why?

Oh, that's cool. Would you be interested in trading some content? I have around 50 GBs worth of Stacey pics and videos, which includes official website stuff, Only Tease, Pinup Files, Layered Nylons etc. I'm sure I have something you'd want Smile
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:31 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Crespo86 wrote:

Thanks for posting...Stacey looks simply amazing... Cloud 9 Thumb Up! Spinning Eyes
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:14 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I just found this facility for helping women find out their real bra size. So I decided to use itto find out just how big Stacey, Joey and Beth Lily really are! Hopefully we'll find out shortly.... http://www.curvykate.com/bra-whisperer.php
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 576

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:24 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

awesome pics....that body....mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: