Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89, 90  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breasts

Contributions: 54

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:39 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

She needs to stuff her face and get that chest inflating.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1077

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:11 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

exactly...less gym and more pie

its amazing how she has faded away in last ten months....some of the shoots get the angles right and can cover up the weight loss but mostly i am just stunned at what has happened

on the net now there are a dozen or so girls with HUGE tits and they are all quite plump(lovely) but by no means fat......stacey and a lot of the golden glam era were never plump, they were always toned girls but it seems that something has caused at least 30% of them to fade away

i am seriously thinking of cancelling my subscription to her website now....its not what i signed up for....such a shame
Thebritt001

Contributions: 107

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Can you show me the selfie you are talking about?? I would like to see it if possible. Her boobs look like pancakes? Itís a shame she had so me of the most firm boobs going too!
donbalon

Contributions: 215

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:52 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:54 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

pancakes ahoy...they are not flat chested bird pancakes...but geez...what happened to the G cups?

https://ibb.co/iXZZEw
Breasts

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:08 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
pancakes ahoy...they are not flat chested bird pancakes...but geez...what happened to the G cups?

https://ibb.co/iXZZEw

Unless they're truly gigantic or being squeezed together or are implants that's a perfecrly normal look for a busty gal laying on her back. Smile
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:03 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i love how big tits look when a girl lies on her back....maybe its my mince pies....they arent what they used to be but she they just looks smaller and even less full than even in 2017
Breasts

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:14 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

It's hard to say but have faith. Smile

Comparing similar women it does make me think that Beth Lilly must have amazing genes as she works out alot and yet her boobs are still massive. :O
Breasts

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:20 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Here's a similar shot of Stacey during her biggest phase.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 631

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:02 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BBF, sometimes you are simply too painfully unreasonable... Your comments are shallow, ignorant, and downright stupid, in case you weren't aware. I'm too tired to argue right now, so all I will say is this: Please think before you speak.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:00 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

not sure about beth lilys...as i havent seen them fully topless for a while....though in a pre-xmas vid on only fans, she did show them side on and they still had good size
phantomas

Contributions: 589

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:34 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Bottom line is that either you guys want to admit it or not, Stacey is a shadow of what she used to be. Her prime time is over, she is not going to recover her boobage, but more importantly the weight loss affected her entire image, ass, legs, face, not just the tits. She used to be my favourite model 2-3 years ago, when only Joey Fisher was in the same league with her. Now they both are skinny models with shrinked boobs.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:09 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i knew you would agree with me phanto!

its a tragedy what has occurred and i dont really get it...as i said all this gym body crap kills the curves!

and joey has same issue....i think both her and stacey still have great asses and joey has a lovely shoulder shape but they are worlds away from the 2014-15 era

very sad
lolsmasher

Contributions: 631

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:24 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Ughhh. Grow up...
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:39 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

but here are 2 joey screencaps from last year where she was still looking good

https://ibb.co/jxaMew

https://ibb.co/hHH1ew

interested to know your thoughts on these pics Phanto...as you know your stuff...good opinions always
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: