Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breasts

Contributions: 54

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:53 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey Poole is still one of the beautiful women I have ever seen.
IMO the only competitiion she has is her own more voluptuous self.
Sure she doesn't have the curves she had but she may yet regain them and even now she's still unbeliveably hot.
Ramsob

Contributions: 4

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:30 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Breasts wrote:
Sure she doesn't have the curves she had but she may yet regain them and even now she's still unbeliveably hot.

No doubt there is no competition for Stacey...She is the Best and The Queen really absolute Goddess, even after losing some of her curves no one else is even near her in terms of her beauty, figure and personality!!!!
donbalon

Contributions: 215

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:51 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Breasts wrote:

I'm also a big fan of Stacey. But to say there's no real competition overlooks some seriously hot babes.

I mean, when Holly Peers poses like this.... Thumb Up!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1077

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:25 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

there is still a lot of competition, we still have the quality birds of the last decade like Rhian and Holly Peers, we also have the slightly newer babes last 7 years like Joey Fisher/Jess Davies and also danielle sellers, beth lily

when stacey exploded on the scene it was a great moment, that almost mythical time when nuts and zoo kept producing these E cup + beauties, every few months, the new birds of the coming year section at xmas always had some glorius women.

stacey had big ol curves and tits as big as Lucy......at first i wasnt a major fan, with all the variety, it was like christmas every week but then i was like wow.....my fave early pic was her posing with a tennis racket in about 2014....beautiful juicy huge tits and as phanto has said...it was all girl next door...not pr0n

things have changed, all that group except maybe Holly have lost weight or gone up and down sizes but all are still cute
rednip

Contributions: 5

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:24 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Sorry if this has already been answered, but are her videos no longer downloadable ?
donbalon

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:14 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Breasts

Contributions: 54

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:01 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

donbalon wrote:

Best Xmas present ever!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:25 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i dont think the vids from her site have ever been downloadable....i have been a subscriber for 2 years and never been able to download vids
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:32 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

finally an up to date photo series

her face looks thin and boobs small but its a nice set....if you get camera angles right. she looks curvier but still a shadow of 2015
lolsmasher

Contributions: 631

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:47 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i dont think the vids from her site have ever been downloadable....i have been a subscriber for 2 years and never been able to download vids

lol

You poor summer child.
donbalon

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:37 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Breasts wrote:
donbalon wrote:

Best Xmas present ever!

And nicely unwrapped, you have to say... Hehe

I like her facial expression in the pic below - and although she's less unwrapped, the see-through material is easy on the eye Thumb Up!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:05 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i'm not a big vid fan really smasher.....i just capture the scenes i like as a screen dump....
Tungsten

Contributions: 346

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:03 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I like the way you hear Stacey speak on both of the latest Pinupfiles videos, shot in Cyprus in May this year. Normally you can hear her speak on the first vid they release, on the second one you can't. This time she speaks a lot more on the second, and you get a glimpse of her personality.

DM should film two vids for her site, one a BTS style with audible conversation, the second in the current guise. I doubt this will ever happen though.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:42 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i love vids with the models talking....bella brewer talks through all her pin up files vids, rather than crappy cheesy music all the time

lets hope he hears this and gets her to chat on new website shoots

i fear 2018 is the year of babies for stacey though and that body is still hot but top half aint coming back
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:59 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

the latest selfies from her website are shocking...her boobs look like pancakes...what is going on?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: