Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 89, 90, 91  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 631

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:24 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Well, she could at least go back to one of her old, superior hairstyles...

I'm nitpicking as usual, but that alone would make a big difference.
meshigene

Contributions: 22

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:12 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

well she's been hitting the gym a whole lot, no doubt. can't say I like the skinny Stacey better than the curvy Stacey, but she still looks nice enough in that one shot, so if she's happy to stay at this shape, that's great.

and I agree with lolsmasher, personality is one thing Stacey has always had going for her, and her old hairstyles added a lot of it.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1112

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:00 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

finally the beach shoot from may with debling and tamsin is on staceys site

why did it take more than 6 mths to be up[loaded....lots of photoshopping?
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:03 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

its an ok shoot but not as good as i expected
glei73

Contributions: 15

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:49 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Morley insists that what he sees in lens is what u see in pic, no editing of any kind. They/he is spreading the new material out.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:54 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

glei73 wrote:
Morley insists that what he sees in lens is what u see in pic, no editing of any kind. They/he is spreading the new material out.

Morley is high.
phantomas

Contributions: 603

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:52 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
glei73 wrote:

Morley is high.

Big Laugh Big Laugh Big Laugh Thumb Up!
KungFury

Contributions: 226

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:21 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I think Morley is kinda lying. I remember he said that doing girl on girl shoots cost more money than a solo shoot one time on this forum and I believe it. Til I saw other sites do the same girl on girl shoots. Like on XtremePlayPen, SuicideGirls, etc for example, they do them all the time and I talk to the models over there. They say they arrange it themselves if ppl want it through custom content or high demand or as a reward for buying stuff of their personal wish list on Amazon. Seriously those sites are great value for money, doesn't matter what your guys opinion is on alt models but their pure quality. Excellent customer service and you connect to the models too. Imo that's the way to do it. Their videos, sets and the daily updates is just top quality. I just wish MCG borrow some of what XPP and SuicideGirls do. Connect with the audience. Ask them what yous want and yeah you get the best stuff you know what I mean.

Which I can't say the same thing for the Morley's sites, page3.com (face it page 3 online is dead at this point) and certain OnlyFans pages. Their terrible at updating sets, give you any detail what's happening and some of the more popular models (I'm not mention names) seem like they don't care about the customers or the job at all. I just avoid it and move on to other sites that provide better services. Their out there, like the ones I've mentioned!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:57 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

my fave pics of 2017 were the crossman/poole double video....

https://ibb.co/muMbkR

https://ibb.co/h8QVC6

https://ibb.co/f3t6kR

love the curves in that last pic
sexybeast

Contributions: 757

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Guys it's all good about the lady in question ..but THINK LUCY now...Lucy Lucy Lucy.....the reason why we're here....and where the hell is Pigeon !!
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:47 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Guys it's all good about the lady in question ..but THINK LUCY now...Lucy Lucy Lucy.....the reason why we're here....and where the hell is Pigeon !!

Lucy is but a fading star at this point. She is the reason this forum exists at all, but people have simply run out of Lucy related things to talk about. We all love her, and as much as it pains me to say this, she will never return to the glamour industry, which is a total shame, considering that she still "got it". Hell, she's arguably more attractive than ever now, which worsens the blow.

As for Pigeon, well, he's still alive, although he never shows up anymore. I keep in touch with him whenever I have mod stuff to discuss, but that's pretty much it.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:53 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

the lucy calendar was welcome sight , like last year, suddenly 12 glossy lovely photos...so i am glad of that but as smasher says...she is gone from modelling now..fading
Ramsob

Contributions: 4

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:55 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Well, she could at least go back to one of her old, superior hairstyles...

I'm nitpicking as usual, but that alone would make a big difference.

Indeed I have been thinking the same thing as well her old hair style was so much better, her hair was dark like black really and long and wavy and had volume & bounce unlike now which is short, straight really flat & limp does not suit her at all!

As for here Boobs again it is an everlasting debate I feel they are getting bigger but at a very slow pace it will take time to reach where she was back in end of 2015 till mid of 2016 which is her golden period..atleast she improved quickly enough from here gaunt form when she had returned after marriage!! Having said that she looked absolutely gorgeous and stunning in here Bikini Treat Photo Shoot probably the Hottest she has looked in a while and yes her Boobs looked fuller too!!!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:14 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

bikini treat shoot is old stuff...from may...no new shoots since may, so we dont know how the boobs look now..everything has been from march 17 or may 17 on website since may
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:18 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i do get a bit tired of these gym conditioned bodies too...when all these girls started modellin they were naturally a bit curvier than the catwalk lot....a bit more girl next door but obviously all stunning

however 2-3 yrs of endless gym work and wieght loss has affected all of them, though i love them all and they all look great. i wonder if they would have done this if the lads mags had stayed as their main work option?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: