Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85, 86  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breasts

Contributions: 46

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:23 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I still hope she may yet regain those 2015? mega boobs and curves. She was simply bulging with hottness!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1048

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:24 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

dont know why they call her website pics "uncensored", i would think thats obvious haha

does anyone communicate with stacey, she answered one of my messages on her site but she doesnt do it often

also i wonder how many members the site has.....5000......10000...if all are paying 20....nice earner but am sure all the costs of shooting...make up.....airbrushing do stack up
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i love beaky birds.....like lucy, when staceys face is in profile....you get that lovely nose
Crespo86

Contributions: 13

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:59 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

You all know, I use to speak more or less frequently with Stacey on Twitter, as I did for the fake pregnancy matter.

Bad news now for last exchange I had with her:

Breasts

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:06 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Awww bless her.
You never know though. She's still much slimmer all over than she was at her peak voluptuousness.
donbalon

Contributions: 210

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:17 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Breasts wrote:
Awww bless her.
You never know though. She's still much slimmer all over than she was at her peak voluptuousness.

But gorgeous all the same..... Hehe

Breasts

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:06 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

donbalon wrote:
Breasts wrote:
Awww bless her.

Absolutely!!!!!!! She's astonishingly gorgeous!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:04 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

wow she replied to the boobs question.....whatta girl....that takes guts to admit that to her fans

it must be a combo of age and too much gym i guess.....and she has realised thats, cos her bottom half is so toned(but looks good)

she is a lovely gal
Tungsten

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:42 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

At least she recognises she's not the same shape as before, and seems to imply she wants to have the bigger boobs back.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:13 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

she needs to eat some burgers

kinda feel sorry that she feels that way herself....may be a confidence thing but then if her boobs were just like that for 2 years by chance....i guess she wonders how they got like that and why they cant return to the glory!

i think camera angles and lighting are a factor though and she was bigger and rounder in the magazine days when it was airbrush city
meshigene

Contributions: 19

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:15 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

two pics from her latest shoot on her site, one of her boobs and one of her bum. both look simply beyond awesome, imo.
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:35 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

meshigene wrote:
two pics from her latest shoot on her site, one of her boobs and one of her bum. both look simply beyond awesome, imo.

That's the underwear set I bought, knickers are a size 'S', bra an 'L'.
BobJonz1

Contributions: 114

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:22 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Well done Tungsten! But you really should've gotten her the top in the matching size S!

Tungsten wrote:
meshigene wrote:

That's the underwear set I bought, knickers are a size 'S', bra an 'L'.
Hehe Hehe Hehe
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:38 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

looks like these are still the photos from May

geez....morley must have done about 12 shoots

the iphone pix on her site show no real boobage gain but 5 mths is a long time in the cycle of dieting female bodies......wish we had more regular up to date shoots
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:59 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Breasts wrote:
donbalon wrote:
Breasts wrote:
Awww bless her.

Absolutely!!!!!!! She's astonishingly gorgeous!

The video for this set is fantastic.

I've bought a signed copy of her calendar, despite not knowing what it looks like, there's no pictures of it anywhere at the moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: