Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84, 85  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tungsten

Contributions: 337

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:01 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:
i feel stacey is still ahead of joey though and her body hasnt totally changed.....while joey is just fading into a skinny mess

Stacey's boobs are even smaller than Joey's i think... but they both seem like skeletons, unhealthy look...

Stacey's boobs have lost their fullness, but I can't agree with her looking like a skeleton or unhealthy. She's still got her curves and no ribs are on show.
Thebritt001

Contributions: 101

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:05 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Let's be honest here. Stacey is by no means a skeleton nor is she unhealthy she is still the best model around ( in my opinion) she may no have the volume or fullness in her boobs as she had before. And clearly Sophie and tamazin are both bigger than her. Joey however has faded and very little work has come from her in a while except the recent MCG video. Stacey may not have biggest boobs as before but she is still right at the top!
phantomas

Contributions: 552

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:31 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
Let's be honest here. Stacey is by no means a skeleton nor is she unhealthy she is still the best model around ( in my opinion) she may no have the volume or fullness in her boobs as she had before. And clearly Sophie and tamazin are both bigger than her. Joey however has faded and very little work has come from her in a while except the recent MCG video. Stacey may not have biggest boobs as before but she is still right at the top!

You and TUngsten are right, I have exaggerated, but is so frustrating to see how we loose such a great model. Yeah, she is not looking unhealthy, but her weight loss makes her entire body to look more bony, hence the skeleton thing (look at her hands, shoulders, neck, chin, all those things are making Stacey so skinny...).
For me she is not a top model anymore, it will be delusive to say that only because we dont have stunning newcomers. Stacey was a top model, maybe one of the best, her boobs were so impressive, but right now she is just a shadow of her former self. Is crazy to think that she does not know that her main assets as a glam model are gone now... I tried to refrain as much as I could in the last couple of months talking on this thread because I was so upset on Stacey, I did not want to say anything wrong or stupid! This is my last comment here, on this thread, until she will be back again into a better shape.
donbalon

Contributions: 207

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:39 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

We have to accept that things change.

Yes, Stacey is sleeker and slimmer than before.

She remains magnificent Thumb Up!

deux_anges

Contributions: 13

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:59 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

donbalon wrote:
We have to accept that things change.

Yes, Stacey is sleeker and slimmer than before.

She remains magnificent Thumb Up!

Indeed. I would certainly not kick her out of bed, even in her slimmed down form.

DA
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:52 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Today's shoots...

http://forums.onlytease.com/shoot%2Dsamples%2Dfor%2Dstacey%2Dp%2Ds%2Dseptember%2D2017%2Dshoot%2Dday%2D2%2D2
lolsmasher

Contributions: 613

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:42 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Today's shoots...

http://forums.onlytease.com/shoot%2Dsamples%2Dfor%2Dstacey%2Dp%2Ds%2Dseptember%2D2017%2Dshoot%2Dday%2D2%2D2

No comment. All I will say is that OT's content is dull and repetitive af, and it will probably never change.
meshigene

Contributions: 6

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:08 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Today's shoots...

yikes, Stacey looks incredibly tired in those photos, and her tits look wonky and smaller than ever. doesn't help that only's "production" never ever complements the models in any way. how are they still afloat, really?
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1007

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:49 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

her website is still churning stuff out from may 2017

60% of it has been good.....but i thought some new stuff would have been filmed and the sophie coady shoot with stacey didnt really work as they have such a different body shape and sophie is so pale

i like sophie but i dont think she works with stacey....tamsin did....
Thebritt001

Contributions: 101

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:16 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

To be honest looking at Stacey her right boob seems smaller than the left one. Is that due to weight loss and loss of bra size?
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:05 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Couple of Stacey from May's Cyprus shoots, maybe her own 2018 calendar will feature shots from 2017, unlike this year's calendar's which had material from 2015...

https://www.calendarclub.co.uk/models/female-models/totally-naked-a3-calendar-2018-r201965
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i think i have been exagerrating staceys size to myselfd actually

i've been feasting on huge tit girls like Samanta Lily and Bella Brewer, who dont have the body of stacey but much bigger tits

the golden glam era birds were all E-G cup with model quality bodies and i guess we forget that when we look at the chubbier huge tit models who are less image obsessed

so the dieting makes sense in that regard

what is different between joey and stacey is that whatever dieting stacey does...the A grade butt and legs stays intact!
ashley19

Contributions: 259

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:58 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:54 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

getting distracted by Tungstens avatar of the great adele stephens superb butt!

i am still a loyal stacey fan despite the loss of figure from the glory days, she is still a superb package of butt, belly and hips with the tits still a good size

yeah we all want mega GG and that girl next door feel from the lads mags era...but as she is 27 in december....i think we may be seeing her final year in the glam world

its a shame there has been no up to date content on her website, we are still going throigh what must have been a very very busy shoot in Cyprus in May 2017

the quality of shoots has been 4/5 i think, one or two less so.....in the vids she seems curvier....i just hope we get stacey going till she is 30+, like Rhian
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

There is still a lot to come from that Cyprus trip, including a three girl shoot at the beach with Tamazin and Mel B. It will be interesting to hear if Stacey is shooting with DM next month, as was the case last year. If there is still plenty of content still to be shown, then maybe not.

I think pregnancy will be the most likely halt for Stacey's career BBF, can't see why she would jack it all in before that. Hopefully she has a concrete plan to leave kids until her thirties. The ironic thing is, is that most women put weight on once they get married! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: