Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1048

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:02 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

interesting point about sophie coady...i like her but i agree she may not have made it alongside all those girls with much leaner figures but big boobs in the lads mag era

what do you think of this girl....called bella....i am following her only fans as she has amazing huge tits but she is more coady like in that possibly not the lads mags standard

https://ibb.co/bEjCK5

tits are JJ cup

https://ibb.co/d3msK5

i think what people forget with the lads maga era is that the standard of looks body and boobs was very high,it was a golden era....i dont think stacey is unattractive facially but arguably she was the least facially pretty of that era....but herbody was easily in the top 3
phantomas

Contributions: 565

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:58 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
interesting point about sophie coady...i like her but i agree she may not have made it alongside all those girls with much leaner figures but big boobs in the lads mag era

what do you think of this girl....called bella....i am following her only fans as she has amazing huge tits but she is more coady like in that possibly not the lads mags standard

https://ibb.co/bEjCK5

tits are JJ cup

https://ibb.co/d3msK5

i think what people forget with the lads maga era is that the standard of looks body and boobs was very high,it was a golden era....i dont think stacey is unattractive facially but arguably she was the least facially pretty of that era....but herbody was easily in the top 3

Big boobs, but not a top model...
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:29 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i'm an absolute sucker (no pun intended) for size...so i love that look and i dont mind she isnt a top model but i agree that she wouldnt have been a lads mag staple...like coady...not quite the top notch
Ramsob

Contributions: 2

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I saw both of Stacey's New Sets "Nude in Cyprus" & "Breast Friends with T-Amazin" and I am certainly more impressed with her solo one.

Also what I don't get is that why Stacey still shies away from full frontal nudity I think its high time she shows her pussy its not like she has not shown its glimpses unintentionally in previous shoots. She is practically naked in each and every of her shoot now!!

And now coming to the never ending great debate about her Boobs, she has certainly recovered well after her immense weight loss but obviously nowhere near her best shape which if I am not wrong was from late 2015 to end of 2016. I think she has gained overall shape and hips are back to normal but the Boobs need to get heavier to regain the vintage shape. I am afraid she may have lost her original Boobs size forever all we can hope now is that she comes as close to real deal as possible at the moment I estimate it to be around 60% of the original and if she can get it to somewhere around 70% or even better to 80% which is going to be a stretch for sure, it will be awesome!!

Last edited by Ramsob on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Breasts

Contributions: 46

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:33 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I hope she does another shoot for Only Tease again soon. To gauge her curves. Smile
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:04 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

am not bothered about full frontal pussy but her boobs do need another 5-10% of fattage to regain full glory

whats the real shame is she self inflicted the boob weight loss on herself...it wasnt illness or age....it was fitting into a wedding dress

i think she would fit 99 out of 100 wedding dresses before she lost the weight anyway!
Tungsten

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:18 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Breasts wrote:
I hope she does another shoot for Only Tease again soon. To gauge her curves. Smile

Due to on the 18th and 19th September.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:38 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

the lads mags glam era 202-15 was a golden time for girls like Stacey, who knew they had a cracking body and a chance to really make it big

i wish i had been more pro-active from 2010-15 in searching the net for the british talent we had....i sat back and thought it would never end

as phanto said, the standard was high mind you....yes they were girls next door, shorter and curvier than catwalk models but they all possessed the beach body look that takes hard work to maintain but without the "hard" look of a fitness freak, sadly it seems they went more that way as they got famous

i am happy with staceys shoots in 2017...i would give them a B+...the ass is smokin, the boobs are recovering.....i just hope she doesnt retire before the boobs gain fattage

currently all her website stuff was shot in may,,,..lets hope there is more from september!
Breasts

Contributions: 46

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:21 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Breasts wrote:

Due to on the 18th and 19th September.

Oooh. Smile
Tungsten

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:05 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

No change in Stacey's appearance, looks the same as she has done in 2017. The full boobed Stacey of May 2016 we will probably never see again.

http://forums.onlytease.com/shoot%2Dsamples%2Dfrom%2Dstacey%2Dp%2Ds%2Dseptember%2D2017%2Dshoot%2Dday%2D1%2D2
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:11 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i have made the most of her vids where she looks curvier and she hasnt been as dissapointing as joey but i agree...those full boobs are gone....period

still cute but the USP...gone
lolsmasher

Contributions: 617

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:45 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Can't say I expected anything else. It's a shame. It really is. Early-mid 2016 Stacey was simply head and shoulders above everyone else in the glamour industry. Now she is but a fading star.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:46 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i feel stacey is still ahead of joey though and her body hasnt totally changed.....while joey is just fading into a skinny mess
KungFury

Contributions: 166

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:53 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I don't think Stacey is fading, she has posted new sets and that. And it's pretty good from what I've seen. Hopefully more sets will come.
phantomas

Contributions: 565

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:39 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i feel stacey is still ahead of joey though and her body hasnt totally changed.....while joey is just fading into a skinny mess

Stacey's boobs are even smaller than Joey's i think... but they both seem like skeletons, unhealthy look...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: