Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 84, 85, 86  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashley19

Contributions: 281

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:36 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1048

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:36 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

the black and white gallery (third one) was one of her best ever sets, all nice curves..wide hips big titties
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:44 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

ULTRA KURV STACEY, from a year or so ago

https://ibb.co/hVp5Bk

dreams of the past...and very arousing.....this is the perfect stacey shape....although those first shoots in zoo were awesome too
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:06 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

looking foward to the set with tamsin!

boob to boob rocks
BobJonz1

Contributions: 114

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:55 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

glei73 wrote:
BobJonz1 wrote:
glei73 wrote:
Tamazin is uploading weekly now, its the Cyprus stuff coming through now, her latest vid is ball boggling.

Are you referring to her Bus'h Life video with the pasties? Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!

Nope, Wallflower, even bustier than that one.

Finally, I've seen the Wallflower video. Good LORD is this girl hot! That rack Is incredible!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:15 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

the Tamazin- Stacey set is damn good.....even though its taken 3 months to be released and looks like its been heavily treated and airbrushed

the combination of two pale busty girls naked is awesome as ever and those who complain that Tamazin always has pasties on should remember, she is naked on the bottom half....so great view of her lower tummy etc......no full frontal nudity but then thats not what we expect, the implied nude stuff Stacey has been doing for 2 years is fine for me.......

just wish the uploading galleries didnt take so long.....but then Damien does have a budget to manage and business to run and lest us not forget...glamour photography is an art form too
donbalon

Contributions: 210

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:00 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
Stacey in 2011

Two more reminders of Stacey from yesteryear...

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:06 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

The Stacey-Tamazin video is a must watch!

oh my....well filmed,less glare and odd skin effect than the photoshoot and lovely skin tone and mass boobage

really good work from lana and damien.....
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:09 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

screen cap for you

love tamazins nice wide belly n hips too

https://ibb.co/eomQMk
Thebritt001

Contributions: 105

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:17 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey's boobs are big but tamzins are in a different league. Amazing boobage in the video but holy crap she has an incredible figure. I think even Joey fisher would envy tamzins boobs!
phantomas

Contributions: 565

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:23 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
Stacey's boobs are big but tamzins are in a different league. Amazing boobage in the video but holy crap she has an incredible figure. I think even Joey fisher would envy tamzins boobs!

Joey's boobs are probably smaller at the moment than Tam's. Joey lost some boobage this spring, I dont know for sure how big are her tits now, but I doubt that she regain some weight this summer. For the moment, Tam has the most impressive tits in the uk glamour industry.
Thebritt001

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:23 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Did tam shoot with Sophie coady also? Would be interesting to see them boob to boob size wise. Is tam even bigger than Sophie ?
phantomas

Contributions: 565

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:24 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
Did tam shoot with Sophie coady also? Would be interesting to see them boob to boob size wise. Is tam even bigger than Sophie ?

Hhehe, good point... but I dont see Sophie Coady as a glam model, probably this is why i forgot about her. So Tam has smaller tits than Sophie, but Sophie is subpar when it comes to glam modelling, she does not have the looks nor the skills for a glam model. In the era of lads magazines she wouldn't have make it...
Thebritt001

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:22 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Yeah I agree I do like Sophie though there is a certain attraction about her... besides her HIGE boobs. Although still not sure she is bigger than tam.
Breasts

Contributions: 46

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:31 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

The others are lovely but Stacey is still head and shoulders above anyone else. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: