Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
donbalon

Contributions: 206

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:36 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Breasts

Contributions: 41

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:45 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

People say she's past her best?
She's still the most beautiful woman in the world. Thumb Up!
phantomas

Contributions: 543

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:06 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

hey, everyone, how do you think about Stacey's videos from this year? I did not seen them because I am not a subscriber of her site anymore, but I am curious if DM respected his promises about the quality of the videos (not only the technicalities, but also the teasing part that was lacking in the previous videos). Stacey is doing some tease in those vids or she is filmed again in some weird and boring angles? Did her outfits improved? To be honest, I dont believe that much have changed concerning this part, if I look on the lingerie and clothes that Stacey had in Cyprus. Mel D for example did not have to much teasing in her videos. Surprisingly, Sammy Braddy instead (she did not go to Cyprus) has some great videos in the last couple of months. What's your opinion on this topic? Thanks!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 980

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:31 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

havent noticed much more teasing and the latest vids have dropped the T n A angle percentages but i think the vids have been ok

not so interested in the clothes haha, so couldnt comment as an expert but i liked the green bikini in one of the latest shoots
Tungsten

Contributions: 332

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:15 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey is scheduled to shoot with Only Allsites 18th and 19th September.
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:22 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
havent noticed much more teasing and the latest vids have dropped the T n A angle percentages but i think the vids have been ok

not so interested in the clothes haha, so couldnt comment as an expert but i liked the green bikini in one of the latest shoots

Thanks for the feedback britbabe. I saw more teasing on Mel D ans Sammy Braddy sites, so I was curious how Stacey is doing at this part. About her green bikinis, just from what I can see on her site without being a subscriber, I say that they were awful Smile)) I prefer a more inquisitive lingerie, something really provoking. My dream for girls like Stacey are sexy (themed) outfits , but DM probably this is not going to happen. A striptease video with some sexy gestures is the best way to allure new subscribers...
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:23 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

Thanks for the feedback britbabe. I saw more teasing on Mel D and Sammy Braddy sites, so I was curious how Stacey is doing at this part. About her green bikinis, just from what I can see on her site without being a subscriber, I say that they were awful Smile)) I prefer a more inquisitive lingerie, something really provoking. My dream for girls like Stacey are sexy (themed) outfits , but probably this is not going to happen. A striptease video with some sexy gestures is the best way to allure new subscribers...
Breasts

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:24 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Stacey is scheduled to shoot with Only Allsites 18th and 19th September.

She does her best work for them imo. Super sexy pics and vids.
donbalon

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:04 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Breasts wrote:

She's still the most beautiful woman in the world. Thumb Up!

You mean like this?
Breasts

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:06 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Oh my God wow yes!
donbalon

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:35 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Breasts wrote:
Oh my God wow yes!

Would you like to see her bra being removed?
Breasts

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:45 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

donbalon wrote:
Breasts wrote:
Oh my God wow yes!

Well who wouldn't right? Hehe
KungFury

Contributions: 99

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:22 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Top stuff from her. See her pic with that Taz lass on Instagram? Hopefully that's a duo set. Oh god plz!
donbalon

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:52 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Breasts wrote:
donbalon wrote:
Breasts wrote:
Oh my God wow yes!

Well who wouldn't right? Hehe

Part 1 of the bra-removal process....
Breasts

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:59 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Now isn't that a magnificent sight eh?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: