Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 83, 84, 85  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glei73

Contributions: 14

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:28 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I guess if ur job is being naked, it's not unrealistic to imagine she spends a fortune on skin creams and products that give her amazing skin.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1031

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:36 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

does anyone feel deja vu with these latest stacey pics...they seem like a rehash of 2014 versions of girl at pool....posing sexily

2017 has many original interesting shoots for stacey but the batch in may seem very generic and no T n A in the last shoot at all

also what happened to all the content damien was advertising in late may, havent seen any shoots of stacey and tamzin or stacey, tamzin and mel d? i guess we all have to subscribe to 3 sites to get that....not me....i will stick with Stacey site but cancelled Tamzins as its was just nothing being uploaded
glei73

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:11 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tamazin is uploading weekly now, its the Cyprus stuff coming through now, her latest vid is ball boggling.
Tungsten

Contributions: 340

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:29 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

also what happened to all the content damien was advertising in late may, havent seen any shoots of stacey and tamzin or stacey, tamzin and mel d? i guess we all have to subscribe to 3 sites to get that....not me....i will stick with Stacey site but cancelled Tamzins as its was just nothing being uploaded

They will appear in the coming weeks I'm sure.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:35 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

shame it took almost 6 weeks to get the cyprus stuff through with Tamzin....i cancelled 3 weeks ago
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:36 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

and i wont be going back to tamzin, major dissapointment
BobJonz1

Contributions: 114

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:01 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

glei73 wrote:
Tamazin is uploading weekly now, its the Cyprus stuff coming through now, her latest vid is ball boggling.

Are you referring to her Bus'h Life video with the pasties? Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
glei73

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:58 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:
glei73 wrote:

Are you referring to her Bus'h Life video with the pasties? Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!

Nope, Wallflower, even bustier than that one.
Tungsten

Contributions: 340

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:04 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Photo she posted on Instagram of her in Las Vegas, shows she is definitely not pregnant.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 615

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:54 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Photo she posted on Instagram of her in Las Vegas, shows she is definitely not pregnant.

The photo in question:

BobJonz1

Contributions: 114

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:14 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Wow! Gotta say Melissa D is looking VERY fine in that pic! Rare that she would steal focus from Miss Poole, but she certainly manages it here.
Thebritt001

Contributions: 103

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:11 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Is it me or does mels boobs actually look bigger than Stacey's??? Is it the angle?
phantomas

Contributions: 565

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:56 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
Is it me or does mels boobs actually look bigger than Stacey's??? Is it the angle?

No, they are not bigger, is just the angle and the effect of her big cleavage combined with Stacey's position. Actually, Mel boobs are smaller than last year (especially compared with the second part of 2016). The amusing part is that Stacey's tits are smaller too... It seems that glam models with big boobs are sooo outdated... Why the hell do we still bother supporting girls that are shrinking done on their prime assets as models? Roll Eyes
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:08 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

good question phantomas

i would suggest when your USP is big tits and a naturally curvy body, losing all of that would be detrimental but its happened to about 50% of the glam generation

age may have something to do with it too but then most are still mid 20s

i think dieting fads are being passed around.....a minor positive is that so far only Mel D has gone fake, though Alice Sey seems to have had a ridiculous boob job recently. (slightly saggy E cups gone to circular huge F cups)
KungFury

Contributions: 158

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:15 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Wow those girls are looking good. Looking forward to their next shoots.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: