Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 945

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:45 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i asked her via her site if she is pregnant, lets wait and see

she may have 2-3 more shoots ready before she starts to show, already in the can

its a shame but her best days are behind her since the weight loss killed her boobage but not so much her buttage
deux_anges

Contributions: 9

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:22 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
wazzberger wrote:
She posted on Facebook shes selling her car! check out the replies.
Sort of thinly veiled but, you know.....

I assume you're referring to this:

Well, it could mean many things, really, but I get your point Wobble

Well that's tenuous, IMHO. It could be true, but it could also just mean that she's giving up glamour modelling and settling down to a less wild lifestyle.
Breasts

Contributions: 38

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:26 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

She's only a glamour model part time anyhow isn't she? I thought she worked in a clothes shop in Barnsley?
Crespo86

Contributions: 11

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:36 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Hi Guys, I asked to Stacey on twitter:

Good day Beautiful Stacey! How are you? What can you tell me about rumors that your family is acquiring new little member? :-P

Her reply one hour ago:

Not true at all x

So I expect we should trust Stacey direct words, right?
Breasts

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:06 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Yes.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:35 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

yes....she wouldnt lie about that
lolsmasher

Contributions: 607

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:40 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Crespo86 wrote:
Hi Guys, I asked to Stacey on twitter:

Good day Beautiful Stacey! How are you? What can you tell me about rumors that your family is acquiring new little member? :-P

Her reply one hour ago:

Not true at all x

So I expect we should trust Stacey direct words, right?

Grazie. I doubt she'd lie about this, and I believe you, but could you please post a screenshot of the message? Other people would probably like some proof in order to calm down/get excited, depending on their views on the matter Tongue
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:40 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

latest shoot for her website is fantastic, it is very similar to a shoot a few years back...best to not compare but i will say she looks mighty fine....the hips...waist...butt and boobs all in harmony and i am grateful we still have her modelling at 26 and that the pregnancy thing wasnt true

of course all the recent shoots upoloaded were shot in may, so maybe she is even curvier now

smasher, the photos dont seem as HD as some though...is Damien using a sort of airbrushing technique on her skin?
glei73

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I was chatting with Damien the other day and he specifically said that no pics are edited other than sizing and watermarks. Insisted that what the lens saw, we see.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:43 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

hmmm.....thats odd cos some morley pics are like the MCG style with warts and all.....while some have the skin looking like its flawless

wonder what the technique is?
glei73

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:16 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i am only guessing, but maybe makeup over the whole body? is that a thing? Stacey looks flawless in that shower video where shes knelt down.
Breasts

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:08 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

glei73 wrote:
i am only guessing, but maybe makeup over the whole body? is that a thing? Stacey looks flawless in that shower video where shes knelt down.

Maybe she is just that beautiful? It's not entirely impossible.
donbalon

Contributions: 196

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:53 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
she looks mighty fine....the hips...waist...butt and boobs all in harmony

Always nice to see a babe enjoying her work Thumb Up!

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:00 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

all over body make-up could be the trick....
Breasts

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:01 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I'd certainly love to cover her in something haha. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: