Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 983

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:06 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i am loving all staceys content in 2017 though.....the whole package remains A GRADE...the vids are maybe better than the shoots and i usually prefer shoots
phantomas

Contributions: 543

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:31 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i am loving all staceys content in 2017 though.....the whole package remains A GRADE...the vids are maybe better than the shoots and i usually prefer shoots

I would say that the quality of videos and pics has really improved this year, but I dont liker in particular any thing shoot with Stacey in 2017. Without her old curves, she seems to be a regular model, nothing special.
BobJonz1

Contributions: 100

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:54 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey's latest Only Secretaries video is so hot it's painful!
wazzberger

Contributions: 11

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:14 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:

Which one?
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:06 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

stacey in england football kit...not sure if from this year or last year but boobs look good

http://tinypic.com/r/2i0rssh/9
BobJonz1

Contributions: 100

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:34 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

wazzberger wrote:
BobJonz1 wrote:

Which one?

6755. This one:

http://imagetwist.com/8zjvv8glwhra/Stacey_P_-_Vid__6755.jpeg
donbalon

Contributions: 206

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:41 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:27 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

loving the tits and ass pix in the outside shower gallery, what a 2017 stacey is having......almost back to vintage 2014-15

when that body is revealed, its like heaven, a lovely 5'5 curvy big titted british girl....awesome
Thebritt001

Contributions: 101

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:54 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

In my opinion, Stacey is pretty much back to her best and boobs pretty much as big as they were! Loving it!!!
donbalon

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:48 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

donbalon

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:18 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas

Contributions: 543

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:16 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I miss Stacey's big boobs

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:37 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

am not sure if they are coming back!

the hips and ass are almost back to full form but i am also aware that camera angles can make things look better, sometimes you get a set where things look fine again and then another where the boobs look average

i think 75% of her photshoots in 2017 have been fab but yes, the old stacey is now officially gone.....
Breasts

Contributions: 41

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:46 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I'd say give her time to re-inflate. Smile
donbalon

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:47 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
I miss Stacey's big boobs

Thanks for the reminder of this great shot - one of my all-time favourites Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: