Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tungsten

Contributions: 316

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:32 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
new stacey set on website is great....japan themed location....wonder where that was filmed?

Talliston House, where the other March sets were shot. Sammy Braddy did the same 'Japan' shoot, and I think Emma Glover did as well.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 877

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:07 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

thanks tungsten

its amazing what they have done with an old council house and that mill that was used in "naked for my fans" is another fab location...lots of loving detail and restoration done
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:51 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
that mill that was used in "naked for my fans" is another fab location...lots of loving detail and restoration done

That's a set in a studio.
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:55 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:

Damien, what is the deal with the low quality images that have been released in the last couple of months? I'm not talking about the image resolution itself, which is completely fine. What I am talking about is the fact that the images aren't nearly as crisp and clear as they should be. Everything just looks... I don't know. Grainy? It's almost as though they have all been exported with poorly selected settings in whatever piece of software that you use, which results in poor quality images. Is this intentional? Are you trying to stealthily conserve storage/server space, or is there another explanation?

I've noticed this too, the latest set is particularly grainy in some shots, and some of this set and others has got some pixalation when viewing in actual size.
donbalon

Contributions: 169

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:07 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:14 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

seems to be a new set of stacey pics on pin up files....(vol 7)

are there new pics?

they look old, like 2015-16 but date says shot in may
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:45 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
seems to be a new set of stacey pics on pin up files....(vol 7)

are there new pics?

they look old, like 2015-16 but date says shot in may

'Cherry Wood' was shot in May '16.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:57 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

wish they wouldnt pass these off as new shoots

her body has changed so much since 2016....its a bizarre trick to play

its also very sad that models with a USP of being curvy and busty, change their bodies so much on purpose....its their money maker....no point having a model in the curvy big titted bracket who then becomes just another skinny C cup model but still wants to earn money on the glamour ticket (stacey isnt included in that criticism mind you)
phantomas

Contributions: 472

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:33 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
wish they wouldnt pass these off as new shoots

her body has changed so much since 2016....its a bizarre trick to play

its also very sad that models with a USP of being curvy and busty, change their bodies so much on purpose....its their money maker....no point having a model in the curvy big titted bracket who then becomes just another skinny C cup model but still wants to earn money on the glamour ticket (stacey isnt included in that criticism mind you)

Sorry, but for me Stacey right now is in the same category as Joey,, wanna be big boobed model but they are skinny that you can count their ribs. Stacey is far from her best form, just comparing these pics from PUF 2016 with her recrnt work and you notice the difrrence instantly.
Breasts

Contributions: 21

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:05 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I wouldn't judge much by PUF pics as they use a whole lot of camera trickery and probably a bit of photo shopping too.
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:04 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Breasts wrote:
I wouldn't judge much by PUF pics as they use a whole lot of camera trickery and probably a bit of photo shopping too.

Yes, i know that. But you can still tell the differences from than and now if you lool at her stomach and legs and at her face. I am sure that PUF tricks us when it comes to boobs and ass, but her belly and face are telling us that she was not that skinny as she is now.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:10 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

the sad fact with stacey is that weight loss has affected the boobs for ever.....the left boob seems lost.....
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:59 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
the sad fact with stacey is that weight loss has affected the boobs for ever.....the left boob seems lost.....

I would not say „forever”, but surely she her boobs suffered after the weight loss and they seem shaggy. And I am upset because her face is too skinny now, she lost her appeal to me pretty much... She is not a typical beauty, so her curves were IMPORTANT for her popularity. Lucy Pinder lost some boobage through time, but she remain beautiful... I dont think that this is the case with Stacey for the moment.
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:00 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

[quote="phantomas"]
BritBabeFan wrote:

I would not say „forever”, but surely her boobs suffered after the weight loss and they seem shaggy. And I am upset because her face is too skinny now, she lost her appeal to me pretty much... She is not a typical beauty, so her curves were IMPORTANT for her popularity. Lucy Pinder lost some boobage through time, but she is still beautiful... I dont think that this is the case with Stacey for the moment. If she is not getting her curves back, she will fade away slowly, but surely.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:29 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i wonder what damien has to say about this...she has certainly gained some curves in last 3 mths

it annoys me that PUF release old material as new with a girl looking totally different....it just reminds you what we have lost

other way to cope with this...is close the eyes and imagine you just set up eyes on these girls for the first time, if thats the case they are still top grade totty...compared to the odd bolt on orange tanned pap that is on the net generally

though jess davies has massacred her body since she came on the scene...depressingly obvious
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: