Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tungsten

Contributions: 324

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:02 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Just bought one of Stacey's sets that she wore in Cyprus, there were thirteen of them for sale, so there's going to be plenty of content going up on her site over the coming months from this trip.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 945

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:20 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

you bought her underwear? or the same underwear she wore?
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:56 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Bikini outfits that she wore in the shoots, the black one she wore in the shoot with Tamazin was one of them.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:30 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

ah right...do you collect them or just get them for your missus?
BobJonz1

Contributions: 80

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:51 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

If the (HUGE!) cups fit. . . wear it! lol!

BritBabeFan wrote:
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

hahahaha......get those moobs into the bikini?

(not saying you have moobs tungsten, t'wud be rude)
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:16 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

I just wanted a piece of Stacey memorabilia, though I did ask if I could return it if it doesn't fit me, surprisingly she said no Wink.

This is the one I've bought:

Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:35 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I know you won't be shooting anything with Stacey for several months now DM, but an idea for a future shoot would be to have Stacey disrobing a 'virgin killing sweater.' I'd never heard of them until yesterday, but they're a big thing in Japan, someone must be able to source one for Stacey? We can all get some idea of the potential results from these examples Spinning Eyes :

lolsmasher

Contributions: 607

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:56 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
I know you won't be shooting anything with Stacey for several months now DM, but an idea for a future shoot would be to have Stacey disrobing a 'virgin killing sweater.' I'd never heard of them until yesterday, but they're a big thing in Japan, someone must be able to source one for Stacey? We can all get some idea of the potential results from these examples Spinning Eyes :

Thumb Up!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:03 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

love angela white's nice big butt
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:50 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

new stacey set on website is great....japan themed location....wonder where that was filmed?
the t n a is always key for me and that has been delivered...some fab butt shots. i also like the colours of the shoot...stacey looking paler
Crespo86

Contributions: 11

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:10 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey is simply stunning in her new shoot on the website.

Classy, elegant, seductive in that sheath black dress.

I think she should make more full clothed striptease shoots, instead than usual bikini/lingerie shoots.

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:01 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

whats also good is that i think that is the fifth photoshoot from mid march....with that level of production, the site will be busy with shoots every few months, which didnt happen as much in 2016

there is a lovely shot of stacey in there with big tits hanging...hips curved, which livened up by bank holiday no end!

clothed is always good on cute women.....if emphasising curves.....nothing better than a cute girl in a tight black dress
lolsmasher

Contributions: 607

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:35 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

It's a great set. That's for sure. Stacey in a skintight dress with a pair of nice heels go together like bread and butter. The choice of scenery also complements the photos very well. However, I do have some concerns.

Damien, what is the deal with the low quality images that have been released in the last couple of months? I'm not talking about the image resolution itself, which is completely fine. What I am talking about is the fact that the images aren't nearly as crisp and clear as they should be. Everything just looks... I don't know. Grainy? It's almost as though they have all been exported with poorly selected settings in whatever piece of software that you use, which results in poor quality images. Is this intentional? Are you trying to stealthily conserve storage/server space, or is there another explanation?

I'd really like an answer to this, if you don't mind...
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:27 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i'm much less of an expert than you smasher but you make an interesting point

the naked for my fans set in january was definately high quality, opening an image in MS paint showed the pores of skin and hair on staceys arms.....the later shoots seem more treated and less HD/High quality

i dont really mind either way but the hd shoots are really good, i love all the skin detail.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: