Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
donbalon

Contributions: 169

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Breasts wrote:
wow!!

Her Wow! factor is pretty strong at present..... Hehe

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 877

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:31 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

the body has always been smoking....she always has great toned tummy and nice round hips......so while the breasts could do with more MMM.......dont get me wrong...she is top totty.....now one of the last generation of the Nuts/Zoo era...of that golden era
Tungsten

Contributions: 316

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:08 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
the body has always been smoking....she always has great toned tummy and nice round hips......so while the breasts could do with more MMM.......dont get me wrong...she is top totty.....now one of the last generation of the Nuts/Zoo era...of that golden era

Don't forget DM said himself she's not at the level she was in 2015, but is getting there, she has definitely put weight on since July. I'd like to see her how she was before the dramatic weight loss, back in May 2016 when she was at her curviest. That look, or the 2015 look would be great to see again.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:32 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tits n ass vidcap for you...she seems curvier on vid, its strange!

http://tinypic.com/r/149qfbp/9
donbalon

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:24 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

I'd like to see her how she was before the dramatic weight loss, back in May 2016 when she was at her curviest. That look, or the 2015 look would be great to see again.

A quick reminder of how Stacey looked in late 2015:

phantomas

Contributions: 472

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:09 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

donbalon wrote:
Tungsten wrote:

I'd like to see her how she was before the dramatic weight loss, back in May 2016 when she was at her curviest. That look, or the 2015 look would be great to see again.

A quick reminder of how Stacey looked in late 2015:

Stacey at her best... I miss those days.
Breasts

Contributions: 21

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:36 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

For me her curviest look was her very best to date. I really hope she regains all of that and more.
donbalon

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:36 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Breasts wrote:
For me her curviest look was her very best to date. I really hope she regains all of that and more.

Not sure about the "and more".

I think her late 2015 look and shape was ideal, and the shot below captures her curves in great style. It's a tremendous display of T&A... Bow

Breasts

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:44 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Well yeah that is indeed jaw droppingly tremendous. Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
donbalon

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:56 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Breasts wrote:
Well yeah that is indeed jaw droppingly tremendous. Thumb Up! Thumb Up!

This was one of my favourite shoots. Earlier in it she wore a black latex dress, which hugged her hooters rather nicely......

Breasts

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:11 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I think she looks at her best so far at this weight, even heavier than in your pic I think. Perfection ♥♥ I don't want her to get fat just maximum curves like here. Smile

[img]http://cdn.onlytease.com/images/temp/97c2-staceyp&raeduofeb16/ot/q94vpn34_medium.jpg[/img]
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:31 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

From a shoot on Tuesday

Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:53 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

May 2016

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:49 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

she has always had the perfect waist hips ratio, lovely womanly look, its just seems to be her boobs and in certain angles (not all), her bum that has lost the heavyweight cuteness

i guess we were all starting from a HUGE cup size, so we expect that to return

http://tinypic.com/r/az8jmg/9
This pic is from the nuts golden age and they wre lovely juicy and round back then, though there was another photo in this series where they looked bigger

I think a return to a full round G cup is unlikely
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:45 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

21st May

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: