Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:18 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Thud
2013arthus

Contributions: 177

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:03 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
So just been speaking with stacey herself and she has confirmed her tits have grown.....again! Great news! She has said they are now officially GG cups! Now miles bigger than lucy and possibly now even bigger than joey fishers! Would love to see a comparison shoot now between stacey and joey as I now think stacey edges over joey now Smile

Awesome!!! Thumb Up! Big Laugh Hehe Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
but you know Joey is bustier than Stacey. i'm really looking forward to Lucy, Stacey and Joey in one shoot. i really like them together. what do you think guys??
Thebritt001

Contributions: 74

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:01 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Yeah I would love to see them three in a shoot again together someone make it happen Smile but after looking at all the recent pics of stacey and joey on her website ect, it looks pretty close, there's not a lot in it at all and stacey definitely looks bigger joey has maybe lost weight too?
ashley19

Contributions: 176

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:40 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Topless Bath Time Fun Reply with quote

Mike82

Contributions: 18

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:23 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I like the idea of Stacey's boobs getting bigger. But does Joey know? Maybe Joey goes to show Joey her boobs got bigger. After not having se Stacey in a while, she swears her boobs have gotten bigger. Stacy is wearing a bigger bra than usual, but her tits look like they're having an even harder time being contained despite the size of the bra.

"Stacey, your boobs look..."

"Bigger?" Stacey cut her off. "I know."

Stacey smiles and arches her back. Stacey's straps snap, and Stacey shakes off what's left of the bra. Her giant tits burst free.

"Oh wow!" Joey said with a bit of exasperation mixed with lust and a little bit of fear. Fear that was more noticeable in Joey's eyes as Stacey slowly walked up to her.

-----------------------

Prelude to a titfight? IMO Stacey would win, especially now if she's just as big as Joey. Stacey's boobs always looked firmer, where Joey's seem to sag more.

Thoughts?
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:09 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Mike82 wrote:
I like the idea of Stacey's boobs getting bigger. But does Joey know? Maybe Joey goes to show Joey her boobs got bigger. After not having se Stacey in a while, she swears her boobs have gotten bigger. Stacy is wearing a bigger bra than usual, but her tits look like they're having an even harder time being contained despite the size of the bra.

"Stacey, your boobs look..."

"Bigger?" Stacey cut her off. "I know."

Stacey smiles and arches her back. Stacey's straps snap, and Stacey shakes off what's left of the bra. Her giant tits burst free.

"Oh wow!" Joey said with a bit of exasperation mixed with lust and a little bit of fear. Fear that was more noticeable in Joey's eyes as Stacey slowly walked up to her.

-----------------------

Prelude to a titfight? IMO Stacey would win, especially now if she's just as big as Joey. Stacey's boobs always looked firmer, where Joey's seem to sag more.

Thoughts?

Why the heck not?
Thebritt001

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:19 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Would love to see another shoot between these two! Imagine stacey takes her bra off joey looks at her tits and thinks "oh god they're bigger than mine!" Stacey than hands her bra to joey and say try this on and joey can't even fill the bra out! Stacey takes joeys bra pops it on and is over spilling out of the cups clearly it's too small, joey is just staring at stacey and her tits in awe. Stacey pulls joey in together to take a few photos, stacey is beaming and joey well... Feels humiliated.
Mike82

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:24 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

And the fact that Joey notices right away that she's outgunned is quite telling. There is not even a question. As they stand tit to tit, joey arches her back, trying but failing to fill out Stacey's cups. Stacey keeps having to adjust her bra, trying to stuff more titflesh back into Joey's way overtaxed bra she's wearing. Joey looks in disbelief as it looks like her bra is about to burst, having such a tough time trying to contain Stacey's tits. As they take their tops off, Stacey breathes a sigh of relief. "Finally, my girls can breathe again!"

As they're chest to chest, Joey asks stacey not to rub her tits so hard against her boons and that it's starting to hurt.
Thebritt001

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:54 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Yeah stacey and joey boob to boob and joey looks down and sees that Stacey's boobs are clearly bigger now and as they come together for a photo she feels Stacey's bigger firmer pair start to flatten hers down, she looks back up at stacey and sees her smiling at her looking at her in the eyes as if to say she was doing it on purpose.

Joey looks worried she has never been in this situation before but she was clearly being out boobed. To try and save face she arches her back and breathes in for the photos but stacey just smirks at her as she knows she is clearly bigger!
Mike82

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:38 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

The titfight starts off pretty close at first. They start off with titboxing. Both have massive racks, so Joey does a good job holding her own, but finds herself getting driven back. She is eventually cornered and Stacey smiles as she has her right where wants her and she starts slamming her mighty juggs, rubbing them real hard against Joey's huge boobs. This is where both Stacey's size and firmness come into play. Joey arches her back, but her tits continue to get flattened. Joey is now a lot of pain, a look of desperation in her eyes. Joey begs Stacey to stop. "Oh :censored: Stacey, please stop! Your tits are just too strong for me!"
Thebritt001

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:35 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I hope stacey does some more shoots she seems to only be doing her website at the moment but one things for sure a tit fight would be great between those two if even settle for another shoot together Smile I hope her boobs continue to grow!!!
Mike82

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:24 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

A titfight would be awesome. Another entertaining thought is that Joey is so awestruck at Stacey's massive rack, she falls down and worships them. Joey admits Stacy has the better boobs and only wishes to make love not war with her boobs. Joey let's Stacey suck her massive boobs. They are so firm and heavy. Stacey lets her feast on her breasts until Stacey presses Joey's face in her boobs, smothering her out. Joey loses unconsciousness and her head collapses on her right boob, using it as a pillow. Joey wakes her up by squeezing her in a tight hold, crushing Joey's big boobs. A startled Joey wakes up and starts moaning.

"Good, you're awake, now we can have a titfight."

Stacey takes note at The fear in Joey's eyes.

"I know it's not what you want, but I have to crush your tits if I'm going to be the big boob queen.

"Please be gentle." Joey pleaded. " My boobs are smaller, and not nearly as firm as yours."
Thebritt001

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:45 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Is stacey doing any work / shoots apart from just her website at the moment? Or is it just the website? Haha crush joeys tits she would! Imagine what she would do to a smaller model! Make them look flat chested Smile
Thebritt001

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:34 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Stacey_Poole boobpedia looks like it's just confirmed stacey has grown again! And is now a 34GG now even bigger than joey fisher! Think she may now be the biggest out of all the zoo and nuts models! Hope she keeps going!
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:20 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

https://www.calendargirlsuk.com/Document/Edit/stacey-poole-2015-calendar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: