Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Spot the difference

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Spot the differencePosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:22 am    Subject: Spot the difference Reply with quote

Two questions here,
1. Has any one got this pic in HQ

2. Has any one got any other before and after airbrushing pics

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Spot the differencePosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:43 pm    Subject: Spot the difference Reply with quote

The difference is the nipple I believe. One is edited, the other is not.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Spot the differencePosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:08 pm    Subject: Spot the difference Reply with quote

First ones that spring to mind are these...

eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Spot the differencePosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:28 pm    Subject: Spot the difference Reply with quote

Now that is just crazy, those blinking gifs. Why even bother when you can see their nipples already Hehe
patriot

Spot the differencePosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:35 pm    Subject: Spot the difference Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
The difference is the nipple I believe. One is edited, the other is not.

It goes way beyond that,

Theres the more subtle editing like the removing of shaddowing and darker skin like under the eyes under the arms and on the muscle groups.
All intended to give lucy a cleaner look.

then there is the see through effect of the T and the removal of the bikini bottoms.

And most ciminally for me the removal of the creasing of the flesh at the hip joint, I lovethoughs details that give the image i lovelry squigy, cuddelly soft look and hate when they are removed.

One of my fav shoots is the first brighten beach in HQ with all of the skin blemishes, lines moles etc left in.
They give it such an honest reallnes and depth.

Thumb Down Damn the man how invented airbrushing.
It should be outlawed for giving women such a distorted view on perfection.
patriot

Spot the differencePosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:45 pm    Subject: Spot the difference Reply with quote

Not the same pics but very similar poses and from the same set, why would anyone feel the need to edit these?

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Spot the differencePosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:27 pm    Subject: Spot the difference Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
And most ciminally for me the removal of the creasing of the flesh at the hip joint, I lovethoughs details that give the image i lovelry squigy, cuddelly soft look and hate when they are removed.

One of my fav shoots is the first brighten beach in HQ with all of the skin blemishes, lines moles etc left in.
They give it such an honest reallnes and depth.

Completely agree... Real women have those things. It's natural. Not having them is natural for a Barbie doll but not for a human...

Those Front pics are a fine example. So glad the unedited versions appeared, they are much better with Lucy's natural details left on Smile

patriot wrote:
Thumb Down Damn the man how invented airbrushing.
It should be outlawed for giving women such a distorted view on perfection.

Especially when the women concerned are models who should have every reason to believe they're beautiful if it wasn't for cack like this telling them they're not.

Must say I did like Damien Morley's comment on twitter today that Lucy doesn't need any help from him Big Grin

...Remembered I also have this before/after gif. This example is just weird... why on earth would someone want to photoshop Lucy into a hunchback?

Poggy

Contributions: 579

Spot the differencePosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:50 am    Subject: Spot the difference Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Must say I did like Damien Morley's comment on twitter today that Lucy doesn't need any help from him Big Grin

I bet they still get work done to them if they do get picked up by magazines though Thumb Down

I've seen some terrible airbrushing done on pictures. I remember some of Lucy where they even made one leg look deformed and thin. Another where they made Lucy's waist look way too small. That is before I could go more into detail.

When people start on things like this it always makes me wonder what they'd do with some of the past models. Just how much airbrushing would they do on them and what. Also how would they stand up to some of the other models of today. Would they still be as popular as they was back then Scratch Chin

You all know me. I think airbrushing is one of the roots of all evil Big Laugh Keep it completely natural and just let the photographer earn their money and show their skill. While the only other thing use that is false should be make up Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Spot the differencePosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:09 pm    Subject: Spot the difference Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
I've seen some terrible airbrushing done on pictures. I remember some of Lucy where they even made one leg look deformed and thin. Another where they made Lucy's waist look way too small. That is before I could go more into detail.

And laughable ones, like when Lucy's standing in front of tiles or brickwork and they distort her waist but don't bother to fix the accompanying distortion of the background, so you get bendy tiles just to make it really obvious. At least it makes it easy to reverse the distortion and put Lucy back to her natural shape Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: