Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Sponsor Lucy Pinder in Race for Life

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Sponsor Lucy Pinder in Race for LifePosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:35 pm    Subject: Sponsor Lucy Pinder in Race for Life Reply with quote

Lucy Pinder is doing a fundraising event next weekend and is asking for sponsorship... Smile

https://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/simply-the-breast3/

Exactly what she is doing is something of a mystery because the sponsorship donations page is written on the assumption that anyone reading it will already know what it all means, and doesn't actually say what Lucy is doing. So there isn't any information about it other than the below, which means nothing to me, but here it is...

Sponsorship page wrote:
Cancer, we're coming to get you!

Thank you for visiting my Race for Life sponsorship page. Please dig deep and sponsor me online - it's quick, easy and totally secure.

Events like Race for Life are vital in funding Cancer Research UK's life-saving work into preventing, diagnosing and treating cancer. By sponsoring me, we can unite and create a force that cancer can't ignore.

Gift Aid it!

If you are a UK taxpayer, please remember to tick the Gift Aid box when donating as this will increase your donation by at least 25% at no cost to you.

Sponsor me now, and we can become cancer's worst nightmare!

Many thanks for your support. Together we will beat cancer.

...anyway, Lucy wants people to sponsor whatever this all means, so please do Big Smile
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Sponsor Lucy Pinder in Race for LifePosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:16 pm    Subject: Sponsor Lucy Pinder in Race for Life Reply with quote

It's a sponsored run.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Sponsor Lucy Pinder in Race for LifePosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:56 pm    Subject: Sponsor Lucy Pinder in Race for Life Reply with quote

I think what exactly she's going to do is not so important..they needed a celebrity to head the effort...the cause here is much more important..let's try n support it then Smile
tford

Contributions: 364

Sponsor Lucy Pinder in Race for LifePosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:54 pm    Subject: Sponsor Lucy Pinder in Race for Life Reply with quote

I give to the Susan G. Komen foundation here in the states and so no problem giving here. Since im tight on cash and the british pound is slaying the American dollar I was only able to give 2 pounds
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: