Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Spend an afternoon in the Gallery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 740

Spend an afternoon in the GalleryPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:58 pm    Subject: Spend an afternoon in the Gallery Reply with quote

I highly recommend making some time to go through the gallery for those who haven't already.
I knew i needed to do a few updates and downloads as i haven't kept on top of the collection lately.
I wasn't prepared for not only how far out of date i was but a few nice surprises, things I'd not seen for years or indeed ever!

One example of why you should go through the gallery
From what I've seen of this set it seems to be a bit spread out so and i thought as probably the most extensive set of HQ images from one shoot all the pics deserved to be together.
I may have missed one or two but I'd gone a bit goggle eyed by the time i got to 2012

Like i said, i needed an update but already having one of the largest collections on the forum (and in that probably one of the largest private LP image collections in the world) i wasn't expecting to find this much!

So make time and go have a look through http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/gallery.php
sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Spend an afternoon in the GalleryPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:35 pm    Subject: Spend an afternoon in the Gallery Reply with quote

Its 2 sets actually Patriot Hehe ...anyway from what i've noticed in the past 2-3 days u seem to be making a new thread for everything.. i wonder why..if u remember the HQ pics that u posted 2 years back...are some of the best i have seen so far..so why not simplify things and start a thread of your own called " Patriot's posts' and put up all the great pics there...just an idea Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Spend an afternoon in the GalleryPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:17 am    Subject: Spend an afternoon in the Gallery Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
I highly recommend making some time to go through the gallery for those who haven't already.

Thumb Up!

patriot wrote:
From what I've seen of this set it seems to be a bit spread out...

sexybeast wrote:
Its 2 sets actually Patriot Hehe

It's two parts of the same set Big Grin They were all shot on 9th February 2010... if you do a date search for that date it ought to bring them all up Smile
patriot

Contributions: 740

Spend an afternoon in the GalleryPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:46 am    Subject: Spend an afternoon in the Gallery Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
patriot wrote:
From what I've seen of this set it seems to be a bit spread out...

sexybeast wrote:
Its 2 sets actually Patriot Hehe

It's two parts of the same set Big Grin They were all shot on 9th February 2010... if you do a date search for that date it ought to bring them all up Smile

Yup, I'd gone through searching a year at a time trying to make some sense of things.

sexybeast wrote:
why not simplify things and start a thread of your own called " Patriot's posts' and put up all the great pics there...just an idea Smile

Time my friend!
That was the original intention behind the thread your referring to which i will continue to add to. I'd still open new threads for new material, ideas and thoughts though.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Spend an afternoon in the GalleryPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:52 am    Subject: Spend an afternoon in the Gallery Reply with quote

I don't know how many times I've begun searching for 1 set of pics only to find them and then still be browsing 45 minutes later. Hehe I'd been hoping for organization of the gallery for a long time now but I think I prefer the new search features as opposed to the gallery setup like the official site. Searching page by page I've come across so many pics I'd forgotten about that I wouldn't have seen had it all been grouped in folders.
tford

Contributions: 363

Spend an afternoon in the GalleryPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:41 pm    Subject: Spend an afternoon in the Gallery Reply with quote

The gallery is such a nice place. Hell I could spend a whole a day in there! That is such a beautiful set one of her bests
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: