Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Sophie Howard
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dib

Contributions: 276

Sophie HowardPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:53 am    Subject: Sophie Howard Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
Nice! But I've never see anything like that at the beach.

What would you do if you see something like that at the beach?

Would you come over there and talk to them or you just stare at the girls thinking some really good pick up line?

I believe I would do the second one. Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Sophie HowardPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:13 am    Subject: Sophie Howard Reply with quote

If it was Sophie - or Lucy or Malene - I'd just wander over and say hi Smile if it was someone else I'd probably do the second one Smile

Mind you, it's vanishingly unlikely that I'd be anywhere the weather was that hot in the first place Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

Sophie HowardPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:35 am    Subject: Sophie Howard Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
What would you do if you see something like that at the beach?

Would you come over there and talk to them or you just stare at the girls thinking some really good pick up line?

If I knew who the girls were, I'd definitely go and say hi. But if I didn't, I'd choose the second option. I'm not really the "pick up line" type. Guess I'm old fashioned that way. Big Grin
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Sophie HowardPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:27 am    Subject: Sophie Howard Reply with quote

Beerlover

Sophie HowardPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:32 am    Subject: Sophie Howard Reply with quote

Beerlover

Sophie HowardPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:38 am    Subject: Sophie Howard Reply with quote

Sophie has fantastic boobs. Thumb Up!

Beerlover

Sophie HowardPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:44 am    Subject: Sophie Howard Reply with quote

Beerlover

Sophie HowardPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:51 am    Subject: Sophie Howard Reply with quote

Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Sophie HowardPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:04 pm    Subject: Sophie Howard Reply with quote

No new pics but better too much than not enough Wink

http://www.clint.be/babes/de-tweeling-van-sophie-howard-gallery?galleryview=full
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Sophie HowardPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:08 am    Subject: Sophie Howard Reply with quote

Lucy wrote:
@ReetoCheeto those amazing boobs will be missed lady! x

Sophies twitter is protected so I couldnt see the exact message, but apparently shes retiring Thumb Down
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Sophie HowardPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:37 am    Subject: Sophie Howard Reply with quote

She is... she announced it today. A tragedy of epic proportions Cry
Dib

Contributions: 276

Sophie HowardPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:48 am    Subject: Sophie Howard Reply with quote

She announces retirement in Christmas Eve?
Is she the Grinch?

How come she is retiring? Why?
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Sophie HowardPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:35 am    Subject: Sophie Howard Reply with quote

Dib wrote:

How come she is retiring? Why?

focus on school Teacher . yea kind of odd timing to announce her retirement. Wish she'd gone out like Peta Todd and had a proper farewell shoot. Thinking of another big glamour model that retired, I dont remember if Michelle Marsh had a farewell shoot either Wry
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Sophie HowardPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:53 am    Subject: Sophie Howard Reply with quote

Cry Cry Many of us will miss her. Should her retirement be confirmed, I wish Sophie all the best for the future. I thank her for her career as a model.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Sophie HowardPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:52 pm    Subject: Sophie Howard Reply with quote

With Sophie, Peta, Michelle, Sammy all gone Lucy is the only big name left in the field...she not only has to keep her own fans happy but now faces the additional responsibility of making the shift of loyalties for fans of these other models, as easy as possible....Perhaps if Lucy increased the frequency of her photo-shoots it would help Grandad ... Hehe Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: