Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Something i just wanted to show you guys!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Something i just wanted to show you guys!Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:45 pm    Subject: Something i just wanted to show you guys! Reply with quote

So I've cancelled my sub to nuts mag (Postal Reasons)
Ive started to download full magazines (well, my brother has. He just gives them to me)

I put them on my Iphone which is pretty cool Smile
And it really is quite easy to view and read with the zoom button.

I just thought ill show you guys Thumb Up!

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Something i just wanted to show you guys!Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:15 pm    Subject: Something i just wanted to show you guys! Reply with quote

Well... as long as you still go to the newsagent and buy it on paper when Lucy is on the cover! See here for a good reason to do this... http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-in-nuts-magazine-p9672.html#9672
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Something i just wanted to show you guys!Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:17 pm    Subject: Something i just wanted to show you guys! Reply with quote

Ah ofcourse i do Wink Smile!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Something i just wanted to show you guys!Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:45 pm    Subject: Something i just wanted to show you guys! Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
pogo

Contributions: 361

Something i just wanted to show you guys!Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:26 pm    Subject: Something i just wanted to show you guys! Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Something i just wanted to show you guys!Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:07 am    Subject: Something i just wanted to show you guys! Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
"something i just wanted to show you guys"

The content in that title could have been much, much worse! Hehe

LMAO Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Chris

Contributions: 726

Something i just wanted to show you guys!Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:46 am    Subject: Re: Something i just wanted to show you guys! Reply with quote

JGreen wrote:

That looks pretty awesome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: