Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:31 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

I just occurred to me that there isnt a Lucy pinder persona on Firefox, someone with computer smarts should give it a go. Whoever does it should do it like this pic but with Lucy instead obviously-

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:57 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

Why do I get the feeling this suggestion is aimed at me? Hehe

(Or it did, until you edited it to include an example which uses someone I can't stand Hehe)

Thing is I don't even use Firefox (except on a very few websites where Opera messes up) plus I keep everything on my computer entirely free of decoration... heck, for the most part I don't even do things via a GUI... command line addict me... clean, lean, powerful and simple, it's the way to go Big Smile the idea of wasting resources on decorating things is completely alien to my mentality Smile

But I guess I might feel bored enough to look into what's involved and see what I can do... Hehe
RockyMoney

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:03 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

For the record, im not M Fox fan at all! i noticed that persona and thought it was a great example for a persona with Lucy in it, after all her face is one of, if not her best feature. It wasnt exactly aimed at you Pigeon but i would consider you a guy who knows what hes doing with this kinda thing, me on the other hand...
pogo

Contributions: 361

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:21 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:40 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

Oh the embarrassment Blush Hehe

OK, I guess I can look into it... Smile

Think the problem will be finding a pic that doesn't suffer from having the URL bar and the search box plonked on top of it...
RockyMoney

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:12 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

May i suggest this pic, its a nice quality, only prob is the green background but im sure that can be fixed.

And its a pic of her left side!
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:36 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
her face is one of, if not her best feature.

You what Spinning Eyes shes got green eyes bugs bunnys teeth and lips like sylvester stallones mum. its her worst feature for sure.
RockyMoney

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:47 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

That is exactly the response i expected and i totally agree with it, Megan Fox is over rated

Last edited by RockyMoney on Sat May 01, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Chris

Contributions: 726

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:19 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

Wow, I thought I was the only person in the entire world who doesn't think Megan Fox is hot. Glad I'm not alone.
RockyMoney

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:23 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

So was that the original side? I have very few pics of Lucys left side
Pigeon
Site Admin

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:27 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

From the "green eyes" reference I am guessing kilbs misinterpreted your post as being about MF's face rather than Lucy's. After all, Lucy has lovely brown eyes, they are only ever green when the Daily Star photoshoppers throw a mental...

RockyMoney wrote:
And its a pic of her left side!

Er... no it isn't Smile

It's a pic from a set Lucy did with Malene for the Star back in 2007 not that long after she'd started going topless. Somehow or other you've happened across a version which has been cropped and turned the wrong way round... I've fixed it now Smile

Here's the original... I am reminded of your thread about how best to index Lucy pics, because although I knew very well I had it - I have an A3-size printout of it on my wall Smile - it took me the best part of 40 minutes to find it Headache

As you have no doubt guessed I agree it's a lovely pic Smile - but the problem is that it's pretty impossible to make something decent out of a face shot without the URL bar or the search bar going across Lucy's eyes... which I am sure you will agree would never do Smile I've been thinking more in terms of maybe some of the pics of Lucy lying on her back, so her face is clear of the gubbins.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:15 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

This any good?

Being "good with computers" Smile is fine, but asking me to be artistic is taking it a bit far Hehe

Comes out like this...

RockyMoney

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:34 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

Nice 1, what programme did you use?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:32 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

GIMP, same as usual Smile
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:10 am    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

Speaking of Megan Fox, here's further proof that Michael Bay is a FRAKIN GENIUS:

"According to Megan Fox, Michael Bay used multiple cameras in some scenes to film her from the front and behind: 'I'm bent over airbrushing the bike, and I'm wearing these really short shorts. I thought I was performing the scene with the camera on my face, but he had a multiple camera going that was on a dolly, sliding in and out from behind me. My dialogue isn't even on camera!'"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/trivia?tr0796261

Just in case someone does not remember the scene or hasn't seen the movie (don't bother, this pic is the best of the movie):

Last edited by Grendel on Sat May 01, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: