Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:42 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

Just spotted your edit RockyMoney ROFL

Interesting thing about this thread is the number of "MF is overrated" responses it has drawn... you, me, kilbs and Chris... that's four out of six posters on the thread. Causes me to mentally xref to one of the threads on which the subject of Lucy's level of confidence in herself came up on which I posted that she "cites some awful dogs as more attractive than her sometimes"... MF being one I had in mind when I said that... Clearly MF and Lucy are chasing different market segments... and Lucy is the undisputed queen of hers Big Grin
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:57 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

Yeah i felt i should change it, i couldn't agree more with you saying Lucy is the queen of her segment as it were
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:40 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
From the "green eyes" reference I am guessing kilbs misinterpreted your post as being about MF's face rather than Lucy's. After all, Lucy has lovely brown eyes, they are only ever green when the Daily Star photoshoppers throw a mental...

Lol yeh I did think that Big Smile

and yeh theres lots of other people who like Lucy who dont like Megan fox. Hertsman is one and theres more than him.
pogo

Contributions: 361

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:54 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:23 am    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

I'm not a fan of Megan either. Not full enough figure for me and way too many tattoo's.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:32 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

Look what Todd's found Smile

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lucy-pinder-body/
Dib

Contributions: 276

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:14 am    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Look what Todd's found Smile

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lucy-pinder-body/

Why in my Firefox bar only appears half the body? It's like my Firefox bar is too thin for the Persona to show full.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for MozillaPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:44 pm    Subject: Someone here should design a lucy Pinder persona for Mozilla Reply with quote

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lucy-pinder-by-micamala/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: