Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Some more of my HQ's
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Some more of my HQ'sPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:17 pm    Subject: Some more of my HQ's Reply with quote

Some additional HQ's I picked up today

My HQ folders are a bit more organised than the other, hopefully you can tell what sets are in each folder below please let me know if you want anything hosting

devianttubs

Contributions: 43

Some more of my HQ'sPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:26 pm    Subject: Some more of my HQ's Reply with quote

Hey Patriot, not wanting to sound cheeky... but could you host as much as possible, or even all of your collection? It looks amazing! And im sure im not the only one who thinks so.
Cheers mate.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Some more of my HQ'sPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:37 pm    Subject: Some more of my HQ's Reply with quote

spot on devianttubs..my sentiments exactly...but if Patriot can start with nos 21 and 25...that would be great Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Some more of my HQ'sPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:26 am    Subject: Some more of my HQ's Reply with quote

devianttubs wrote:
Hey Patriot, not wanting to sound cheeky... but could you host as much as possible, or even all of your collection?

I think roughly half of them are on the forum already. Some of them, indeed, came from here Smile so do have a good poke around the threads!

sexybeast wrote:
spot on devianttubs..my sentiments exactly...but if Patriot can start with nos 21 and 25...that would be great Hehe

Can't quite see what they are... 25 looks like a set which I have seen around but have not downloaded out of distaste for the idea of people spying on Lucy, unlike most of the usual beach candids etc. which are in reality set-ups. But 21 is a set I do have...

First pic is a bit painful... waah Lucy why oh why did you ever give up smoking Weep

Pigeon
Site Admin

Some more of my HQ'sPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:17 am    Subject: Some more of my HQ's Reply with quote

Some different grades of HQs Smile from the Star...

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Some more of my HQ'sPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:20 am    Subject: Some more of my HQ's Reply with quote

great as always patriot ***** pics
patriot

Contributions: 739

Some more of my HQ'sPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:57 pm    Subject: Some more of my HQ's Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

First pic is a bit painful... waah Lucy why oh why did you ever give up smoking Weep

I feel your pain on that one, but maybe she has started again but is keeping it hush hush.
This could have contributed to the weight loss (or is that just wishful thinking)

And the second pic is one of the greatest bum pics not just including lucy but EVER.

This is one of my fav sets. very sexy and on top of my wish list to be re-shot during the topless era
RockyMoney

Some more of my HQ'sPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:09 pm    Subject: Some more of my HQ's Reply with quote

What's her appearence got to do with smoking? How do you know if she's smoking again?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Some more of my HQ'sPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:46 pm    Subject: Some more of my HQ's Reply with quote

It's not impossible that she's started again, but I'm fairly sure she hasn't, though I would love to be wrong Smile on the other hand if she did it would I'd guess be most likely to be a result of stress, which would not be good... I believe she mentioned when she was on BB that the stress of coping with that horrid situation had given her the first significant desire for a ciggie since she gave up, or something of the kind.

As to how it might affect her appearance it is well known that people who stop smoking often put on weight, both because smoking has a tendency to suppress appetite and because the putting-things-in-your-mouth aspect is a significant part of the habit - there's a lot more to it than just plain addiction to nicotine - and there is a tendency to assuage this particular aspect of the craving by replacing the cigarette with food. And conversely, starting again tends to have the opposite effect and result in loss of weight.

But Lucy didn't put on weight when she stopped smoking, and her weight loss was to do with BB, not a result of starting again; furthermore a comparison of videos - which don't suffer the distortions of photoshop - from January 2009 with more recent ones shows that she has put back what she lost. Which is good Smile
RockyMoney

Some more of my HQ'sPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:17 pm    Subject: Some more of my HQ's Reply with quote

Judging from those pics of her in Mondays 2010 star she looked perfect as always, didn't she say she quit like 3 years ago? Anyway she looks perfect! Who's with me! Everyone is F-ing with me!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Some more of my HQ'sPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:27 pm    Subject: Some more of my HQ's Reply with quote

Two years ago, she announced it on her first night presenting Nuts TV Smile

Yes, of course Lucy looks perfect in her new Star pics... she looks cracking, and I suspect I might like her pigtails even more than enig does Smile But I consider - and it would seem that patriot is of a similar opinion - that her smoking added an extra frisson of attractiveness, irrespective of any possibility - unrealised in any case - of its having a direct effect on her physical appearance.
RockyMoney

Some more of my HQ'sPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:35 pm    Subject: Some more of my HQ's Reply with quote

I take comfort in the fact that she stopped smoking, in my opinion its a horrible habit that will take years of your life, doesn't help your skin either, remember... my opinion
Pigeon
Site Admin

Some more of my HQ'sPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:04 am    Subject: Some more of my HQ's Reply with quote

I take it you don't smoke then Hehe I do, and I enjoy doing it... guess that gives me a different viewpoint. Though I think my feeling that it is an attractive habit in a woman has its roots long before I started smoking.

That's the opinion bit; now the factual bit... based on observation of a pretty large sample size I refute the suggestion that it "doesn't help your skin". Most of the people I know smoke and don't have unhelpful skin because of it... those that do have unhelpful skin it's down to diet and/or just general unhealthiness, whether they smoke or not. Certainly it didn't give Lucy unhelpful skin Smile
RockyMoney

Some more of my HQ'sPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:15 am    Subject: Some more of my HQ's Reply with quote

Ok I thought it did provoke skin probs, never mind I was wrong, anyway: let's hope Lucy is in the star more.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Some more of my HQ'sPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:18 am    Subject: Some more of my HQ's Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
let's hope Lucy is in the star more.

For sure Big Grin ...and on TV, and eventually on the big screen Cloud 9
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: