Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

So what do people reckon.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which one out of the 2?
Lucy Pinder
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Kim Kardashian
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

CONTRA1

Contributions: 5

So what do people reckon.....Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:52 pm    Subject: So what do people reckon..... Reply with quote

I know this might cause SOME controversy by the mere mention of it, but if it was a choice between KIM KARDASHIAN and LUCY, who would the votes go to??
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

So what do people reckon.....Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:56 pm    Subject: So what do people reckon..... Reply with quote

I think on any Lucy forum that's a bit of a foregone conclusion Hehe

Seem to remember coming across the same question on someone's blog not all that long ago. I can't remember but I think Lucy won that one too Big Smile
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

So what do people reckon.....Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:08 pm    Subject: So what do people reckon..... Reply with quote

i did the same thing with Denise Milani, close one but Lucy won well in the end, but like you said it was on a Lucy forum Big Smile
CONTRA1

So what do people reckon.....Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:17 pm    Subject: Well... Reply with quote

Well who knows there maybe some 'neautrals' on this forum!..lol, although yeah it is a bit obvious WHO the flood of votes would go to, but hey! Smile
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

So what do people reckon.....Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:22 pm    Subject: So what do people reckon..... Reply with quote

Should make it a handicap, Lucy against two, would she win that as well though? lol Big Smile
CONTRA1

So what do people reckon.....Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:15 pm    Subject: A new addition! Reply with quote

What about Lucy Pinder against Denise Milani!...lol
fan101

Contributions: 390

So what do people reckon.....Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:15 pm    Subject: So what do people reckon..... Reply with quote

lucy should win in the end
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: