Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Slow start to 2012?
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Slow start to 2012?Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:23 pm    Subject: Slow start to 2012? Reply with quote

Quote:
Perhaps it's us who aren't privy to all the facts, both on GM and Lucy's thinking.

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Slow start to 2012?Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:35 pm    Subject: Slow start to 2012? Reply with quote

Richard wrote:
Yikes!

What did I start here!?

I was just curious about the goings on.

Nothing to worry about Smile You didn't "start" anything Smile you simply posted something which resonates with a lot of people's concerns...

Richard wrote:
That said, there is perhaps an alternative to this debate on whether Lucy is under-represented, or is under-representing herself.

What if it is her choice?

All this talk seems to be about how Lucy's career is being sidetracked, and who's fault it is. Perhaps it's us who aren't privy to all the facts, both on GM and Lucy's thinking.

What we do definitely know is plenty enough to be disturbing, though. We have, on the one hand, Lucy's stated ambitions from the mobile blog... she wants to keep on shooting for Nuts, she wants to do plenty of other modelling work as well, including a Loaded cover if they'll play ball, she wants more TV and acting roles... It's plenty clear that she wants to continue to rock and roll Big Grin

On the other hand, we have what is actually happening... There hasn't been a full-scale feature - ie. one with a new shoot, done specially for the purpose, giving us several pages of just Lucy - of Lucy in Nuts for eight months Yikes! There is her declining popularity Nuts-wise due both to the lack of new shoots and to this business of disallowing topless videos and outtakes in a mistaken and futile - indeed counterproductive - attempt to make the mobile site a "success". There are the publications and websites - such as onlytease - who would like to feature Lucy but can't stomach the fee, or just seem to have lost interest - like Loaded. Basically, all the stuff that's been talked about in several threads lately...

So no, I don't think it can be Lucy's choice for it to be like this, because what is actually happening is the opposite of what she says she wants Wink

Poggy's words from another thread seem to sum it up pretty well... Smile

Poggy wrote:
...with the right guidance and promotion. Lucy dreams of acting or present could still very much come to the fore over the modelling work. But it needs work and at the moment that work doesn't seem to be getting put in. Working in a office doing what I call a false title position isn't going to do that either. That is just using Lucy's name to promote them. Not what should be happening and them promoting Lucy.
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Slow start to 2012?Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:55 pm    Subject: Slow start to 2012? Reply with quote

So much conjecture - will we ever know what's going on?

I do wish she'd interact more web - wise, she needs a blog! I'm learning that the working world isn't what I thought it is....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: