Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Site outage 11-02-09

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Site outage 11-02-09Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:19 pm    Subject: Site outage 11-02-09 Reply with quote

Apologies for the site being down between 12:30 and 16:12 today. Sad

The internet connection died and the automatic restart failed repeatedly. I wasn't around at the time so it stayed down until I discovered it and manually reinitialised the connection.

Sorry about that Blush
Dib

Contributions: 276

Site outage 11-02-09Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:49 pm    Subject: Site outage 11-02-09 Reply with quote

It was about 05:30 in the morning so I didn't even notice Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Site outage 11-02-09Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:26 pm    Subject: Site outage 11-02-09 Reply with quote

Lucky for some Big Grin

...I have just got my beak on a spiffy new server and am currently engaged in setting it up, so we should see greater reliability AND much better speed soon Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Site outage 11-02-09Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:50 am    Subject: Site outage 11-02-09 Reply with quote

It's just done it again Sad

The connection is terminated by the remote end and then refuses to respond to attempts to bring it back up. It has had occasional "flaky patches" before but this is the worst it's been, usually it will come back up if you kick it.

Still the spiffy new server is all set up and ready Big Grin just waiting for the DNS changes to propagate, then we can switch over. I've been testing it and it goes like stink on the threads with lots of images. Some time between 00:00 and 02:00 on Saturday the forum will go down for half an hour and then come back up really fast Skidmarks
Pigeon
Site Admin

Site outage 11-02-09Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:42 am    Subject: Site outage 11-02-09 Reply with quote

WE ARE NOW UP AND RUNNING ON THE NEW SERVER Big Grin

You may have noticed it's a bit quicker than it was Smile

If you notice anything that isn't working please let me know. I don't think I've missed anything but there's always the chance...
Dib

Contributions: 276

Site outage 11-02-09Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:44 pm    Subject: Site outage 11-02-09 Reply with quote

Everything seems to be OK, but for some reason, I had to change my bookmarks to the forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries All times are GMT

Jump to: