Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Signing up for Lucy Pinder mobile Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imdb_acc

Contributions: 62

Signing up for Lucy Pinder mobile QuestionPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:01 pm    Subject: Signing up for Lucy Pinder mobile Question Reply with quote

I'm thinking of signing up for Lucy Pinder's mobile service.
The question I have is - what will be on my credit card statement? I'm a teenager and live with my parents. All though they allow me to use the card for whatever I want, I hope it won't be billed as Lucy Pinder.

How is the content? How regularly is it updated and do you get to save the videos? I hope you atleast get quality control as I cannot buffer HD(I have only 512kbps).

Please help me out. Thanks.

EDIT
I have been reading around this forum and is it true that there isn't that much content? Quite frankly, I just watched the latest Nuts photoshoot and was shocked to see that the bra didn't come off Weep .
I was hoping for an extended version of that photoshoot.

Should I sign up? Is there enough content? What will be on the credit card statement?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Signing up for Lucy Pinder mobile QuestionPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:10 pm    Subject: Signing up for Lucy Pinder mobile Question Reply with quote

Id say sign up, there will be an entire Damien Morley set of pics added to the site very soon Smile

However the site is in all honesty a disappointment but I have confirmation that new content will be added very soon, probably this week but dont hold me to that. If you dont like the service you can easily cancel your subscription.

You can save the vids (Depending on your device, my iPhone does not allow it)

Your statement will not mention Lucy, it will say just read 'Bango Mobile'. Hope this helps Thumb Up!
imdb_acc

Contributions: 62

Signing up for Lucy Pinder mobile QuestionPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:13 pm    Subject: Signing up for Lucy Pinder mobile Question Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice.
I signed up half an hour ago and I'm going through the videos. They are really blocky on my iPad. Are they better on a PC? They actually look like 240p!
Are the pictures exclusive as well?
RockyMoney

Signing up for Lucy Pinder mobile QuestionPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:21 pm    Subject: Signing up for Lucy Pinder mobile Question Reply with quote

I find they are better on PC. The streaming quality on an iPad will depend on your 3G/Wi-FI quality obviously.

Unbelievably there hasnt been any exclusive pics added to the mobile site since its inception! That will change soon however Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Signing up for Lucy Pinder mobile QuestionPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:08 pm    Subject: Signing up for Lucy Pinder mobile Question Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I have confirmation that new content will be added very soon, probably this week but dont hold me to that.
If I may ask confirmation from whom? The LP mods or Steve?
RockyMoney

Signing up for Lucy Pinder mobile QuestionPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:21 pm    Subject: Signing up for Lucy Pinder mobile Question Reply with quote

Oh lets just say its someone who knows that there will be new content soon OK Wink Hehe
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Signing up for Lucy Pinder mobile QuestionPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:00 pm    Subject: Signing up for Lucy Pinder mobile Question Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Oh lets just say its someone who knows that there will be new content soon OK Wink Hehe
Hope your right. Sometimes I think we know as much(or more) than the mods there Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Signing up for Lucy Pinder mobile QuestionPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:55 pm    Subject: Signing up for Lucy Pinder mobile Question Reply with quote

Pretty jolly rare we don't Big Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: