Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Show me the best of 2011
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:47 pm    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

Whilst I've not been overly impressed with 2011 I'm hoping due to lack of time spent in here I've missed the best bits.

So as the title says show me in your opinion the best pics of 2011.
We can put them all into a poll once we have a good selection and come up with a Lucy forum fav. of the year.

Cheers boys ( and girl if your still out there lynne)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:42 pm    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

Oooooooo now let me see...

I think your contention that you missed the best bits is probably pretty close Smile

What am I to do... pick one pic from each shoot/appearance, or what? Difficult... Hehe Don't think I'll be able to stick to that for all of them Smile

January we had nothing in Nuts, but Lucy started on twitter... and went to Vegas to do the Hot Shots promo Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Kelly Hall - Hot Shots Calendar 2011 promotion at the Shot Show, Las Vegas

February was pretty great... Big Grin

Lucy's February Nuts videos...

And this cracker in Loaded, pace the pics being spoiled by the black-and-white thing...

and this video of it which has just appeared... Smile

Not to mention a bonus republication of this lovely pic of Lucy in the Star Smile

March...

Videos from the above shoot...

April...

Queen of Boobs videos...

May, OK, we were a bit short...

June...

And the videos...

Not to mention that June was when Lucy's epic Lynx promo was launched Big Grin Far too many videos to pick from... so here's a sample screenshot and a link to the whole lot Smile

Lucy Pinder Lynx Dry promo videos

July...

August...

September I will admit we were skinned a bit...

October...

Videos...

November was utterly horrible but we did get this shoot...

Also Lucy made a couple of broadcasts Big Grin

December of course we got some corkers Big Grin

And the Christmas videos...

xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:57 pm    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

I'm still here....you boys can not get rid of me that easy Wink
Richard

Contributions: 228

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:05 pm    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

There it is...all the shoots, all the glam and glitz...and this is absolutely the best of 2011.

And that is a very very good thing.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:38 pm    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

i had to randomly delete some of my tabs or this thread would take hours to scroll through Hehe

without a doubt there are lots more. For instance the Royal shoot. I could have picked each picture from that shoot. And if youve missed most from this year than go through the gallery. i easily went through over 50 pages before realizing i had around 30 picture tabs open Big Laugh
Dice

Contributions: 123

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:02 am    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

This thread proved my theory of 2011, we had to wait quite a bit in between the main nuts shoots and in my opinion a lot of pictures where average (though Lucy's average is still pretty amazing) but there were some really amazing pictures this year, candid and shoot.

It's been said before about how long lucy will go on modelling now that's she's in her late 20s, though i think she's better looking now than she was when she started. (going on candids because of the over photoshopped shoots)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:53 am    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

Candids for the face and videos for the body... especially the recently-released Loaded video in HD. Without the photoshopping hiding all the little details of her true physique, the overwhelming - and I use that word literally - impression is "Lucy... wow... what a total woman Cloud 9"

As I've said many times, age is just an irrelevant number, it's looks that count. The Star did a piece the other day on Leilani Dowding being still in action... she's a few years older than Lucy, and while good-looking is still inherently quite a way short of Lucy's standard Big Smile

Though having said that there is also the point that Nuts and other lads' mags sell to two main age groups - late teens ish, and mid 30s. There is a definite advantage in appealing to the latter group in featuring older models - women rather than girls Smile Lucy fits the bill perfectly Big Smile

And her mobile blog entry for this month has her saying that she wants to carry on doing plenty of shoots this year, so it seems to me that it's all good Big Grin
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:34 am    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Candids for the face and videos for the body...
very true. Thumb Up! if only more candid videos would surface.

Pigeon wrote:
And her mobile blog entry for this month has her saying that she wants to carry on doing plenty of shoots this year, so it seems to me that it's all good:D
and this was very assuring to read. yesterday the thought of another loaded shoot seemed impractical. and now im already looking forward to one, which probably isnt good either Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:43 am    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

Here is my personal choices for what I thought were the best pics of 2011 Smile I decided to choose 5 glamour pics and 5 candids Thumb Up!

I think 2011 was a great year for us LP fans and I think the pics I've posted proves that Smile
Heres to another great and promising year Big Smile
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:49 am    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

Great thread Thumb Up!

Love how it goes through the months, the best Greatest Hits compilation you could dream of.

Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9
patriot

Contributions: 739

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:16 pm    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

Ok maybe i need to go back and have another look, i think i probably did miss a few Gems.
Not so keen on the July and October style shoots as you know i'm old school, but

Lynx was fantastic and a mile stone

This is in my top ten of all time

Not seen this one before but there is some thing about it.......stunning

I would dissagree with you on the black and white though, not the most imaginative or best shot shoot ever but i do like this.

This one though should have been in colour
Back to the old school with the minimal make up, big wavy hair, classic lingerie, and fantastically shot.
You can see the similarities to another of my all time favs.

I'll go back through the threads and pick out my favs as others have been goo enough to. But in the mean time........

....heres an interesting comparison, which one do you prefer?

Lets put it to the test http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/old-school-vs-new-age-round-1-t864.html

Oh and ...Hi Lynne Bye
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:35 pm    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

This year was rich. I don't remember this pic Cloud 9 . Can someone explain me what was the context. I think it could be in my top five. Thumb Up! Here in it, there's something, the something wich makes the difference with 99% of all the rest of her pics, even the black & white shoots. The expression, the stage, the work of photographer put really Lucy in an other dimension. I hope see for 2012 more of this sort of work cos it would be more respectful of what she 's worth inside instead of always same postures, expressions, and vulgar uses. Yuck
Pigeon
Site Admin

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:02 pm    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
This year was rich. I don't remember this pic Cloud 9 . Can someone explain me what was the context. I think it could be in my top five. Thumb Up! Here in it, there's something, the something wich makes the difference with 99% of all the rest of her pics, even the black & white shoots. The expression, the stage, the work of photographer put really Lucy in an other dimension. I hope see for 2012 more of this sort of work cos it would be more respectful of what she 's worth inside instead of always same postures, expressions, and vulgar uses. Yuck

Completely agree with all of that Smile It was a one-off pic from an Australian mag called "Doing Bird"... a great shame that there was only one pic. "Doing Bird" is the sort of mag that I wish we had in the UK... it consists of nothing but high-quality photos such as that one of Lucy, no silly captions, no text, absolutely nothing but good pics properly presented for their own merit. I'd start one myself if only it wasn't totally unfeasible to raise the money Wry
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:15 pm    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

Pigeon, it's a great idea but i can't help you. I have only 1,500 at the bank, and i'm not in the buisness! Sad
Maybe Lucy should do it! Tongue
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:12 am    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

I loved the old fashion shoot. I think it is a area Lucy really excels in. This has to be my favourite...

But then again there is always the office Lucy...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: