Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Show me the best of 2011
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:23 am    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

It occurs to me that it might be interesting to list Lucy's "big hits" over the past year in order of popularity Smile - and that this thread might be an appropriate place to do it... even though "year" for this list is defined as "12 months previous to now" rather than "2011" Smile

So here goes....

1) Lynx Smile

2) The Royal Wedding shoot

3) Lucy's most recent Nuts feature

4) Lucy's Nuts feature from October

5) Lucy's shoot with Rosie last year
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:10 am    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

Lynx at the top and rightfully so, the best thing she's done in recent memory bar none. I can still remember being crazy busy that week and this forum totally slipped my mind, I signed on late at night after a couple days away and was greeted by a lovely BTS HD video. and the next few weeks are still a blur Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:02 am    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

Take Lynx's out and just show how one dimensional Lucy's work and shoots have become. As they are all Nuts shoots with mostly the same style clothing Weep

Lucy really needs to do some other work. A full year of just about the same stuff Cry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:38 pm    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

...similarly, how out of all the Nuts features it's the Royal Wedding one at the top Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:46 am    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

It's not only a story of "same style clothing", but the state of spirit wich Lucy is used with. It's always the same basic, and no perspective of evolution on the horizon in Nuts shoots (even royal wedding shoot)!
Yes she should have to make the point on what she's doing, where she is, in depth. Really, Idea light comes from depths! Hehe
The public who follows her, is it only for money, is it really sane making her do a really sane career with really sane motivations and managements, etc, etc...? I heard some people saying models have a life and job better than thousands of poor us, well i think they can have as much problems as us! Wink
cheatcoder

Contributions: 4

Show me the best of 2011Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:51 pm    Subject: Show me the best of 2011 Reply with quote

These two pictures are great! Shows that Lucy can be just as beautiful in clothes as she is without them!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: