Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:47 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Three not-very-large neonpictures.com ones - way overphotoshopped, but still distinctly stunning Big Smile plus three HQ candids of Lucy and Michelle on the beach which demonstrate oh so well why they should never photoshop Wink

Last edited by Pigeon on Sat May 09, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dib

Contributions: 276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:46 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thank you.
They're stunning.
ravax

Contributions: 8

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:58 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

tnx
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:08 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Here comes another one (albeit without a full orchestra) Smile

Previously unseen one from the Goal premiere event. I must say I find those pics a bit sort of irritating (in a not-bad way) - seeing Lucy's fringe dangling over her eyes makes me keep doing the movement to flick my own hair out of my eyes, even though I haven't actually got any Hehe But for some reason this particular shot isn't like that so much. And Lucy does look particularly beautiful in this Smile

...Might as well post my Goal archive while I'm at it Smile

lucy-michelle-goal.tar.gz 43MB

Dib

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:47 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I already said this but:

I cannot help to think in Xena when I see that pic.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:50 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Xena's the wrong Lucy Hehe
Dib

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:55 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Lucy Lawless RULES!!! Thumb Up!
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:44 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

lol were not gonna have the Xena - Jet - Kelly Kapowski conversation here as well are we? lol
Dib

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:09 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Supra Edd wrote:
lol were not gonna have the Xena - Jet - Kelly Kapowski conversation here as well are we? lol

I never talk about Jet Big Laugh
Dib

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:13 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but I think it would be exaggerated if I open a new thread.

Has Lucy ever made a Doctor/Nurse photoshoot?

If so, could you show me the images.
Thank you.
jgclark

Contributions: 21

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:45 pm    Subject: Re: Six assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

This one is amazing. Love the color.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:04 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Stunning indeed, but I'm not convinced Lucy was really wearing undies in that colour Wink

Dib wrote:
I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but I think it would be exaggerated if I open a new thread.

Has Lucy ever made a Doctor/Nurse photoshoot?

If so, could you show me the images.
Thank you.

'Fraid she hasn't Wry well not really, there was that video game promo shoot where she was a "nurse" character from the game but she's not really wearing any approximation to what one might think of as a nurse's uniform Smile

Lucy hasn't really done many "character-themed" shoots at all... which is kind of a shame since the ones she has done have been jolly good, the "teacher" and "businesswoman" onlytease ones (I know everyone calls that one "secretary" but she looks more like she owns the business to me Smile) being particularly fine examples... Which reminds me that it's about time there was another onlytease Lucy shoot... they've recently done shoots with Lindsey and Malene, so perhaps they're working their way through Neon's client list and we can hope for another Lucy one soon Smile

Anyway, while I know you've seen the rumbleroses pic before Smile it's rather a good one and so worth posting again Big Smile

Clicky piccy:

Dib

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:11 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thank you, Pigeon.
That's exactly what I had been looking for.
ravax

Contributions: 8

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:56 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

TNXXXX
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:21 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

'Swhat I'm here for Smile

Here comes another one...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: