Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:29 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:44 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

As always great job cleaning those pics P Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:50 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Big Laugh Big Laugh Big Laugh

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:52 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Nice one.

Question regarding these last few posts and similar ones like them. Are these pics you guys found recently on other sites or are they ones you randomly post from your collection?
sexybeast

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:01 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Nuts and even Zoo normally hold on to pics for a really long time..as for us guys here...the minute we find a new pic or a better version of an old one we're in a tearing hurry to upload it Hehe ..of course theres always that rare case of re-visiting one's collection and finding something thats not here already Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:29 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
As always great job cleaning those pics P Thumb Up! Thumb Up!

Cheers Thumb Up! Your most recent one was a bit more of a challenge though Hehe

linkweed wrote:
Thumb Up! Nice one.

Question regarding these last few posts and similar ones like them. Are these pics you guys found recently on other sites or are they ones you randomly post from your collection?

Bit of both really. Having a ginormous collection does make it easy to forget some stuff is there...

eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:52 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Has anyone thought of making an organized photo site of Lucy's shoots and ordering them something like this?

http://www.breatheheavy.com/xray/index.php

I've seen many celeb sites with this same kind of site, ordering photoshoots.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:53 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

The difficulty with doing something like that is there are so many thousand photos it's a nightmare task to split them all up... Smile

patriot

Contributions: 739

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:02 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
Has anyone thought of making an organized photo site of Lucy's shoots and ordering them something like this?

My files a pretty organised these days, I started uploading them in shoots to have one thread of the all on here but it's a never ending task
sexybeast

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:47 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

You Patriot have always been organized Thumb Up! ...which reminds me that i actually forgot to thank u for your uploads dated 25th Jan 2010..some of the best quality Lucy pics ever..but i did forget to thank u back then..so doing the needful now Hehe ...AWESOME POST Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:15 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:

For most I think it would be a job to do. As you'd have to give up yours to do it Big Smile

linkweed

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:28 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Looks like another preview for the mobile site. While that may be a fancy bra she has on, I along with others members here ,*cough*Pigeon*cough* want to believe she has an evening dress on Big Smile complete with faux fur.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:45 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
... I along with others members here ,*cough*Pigeon*cough* ...

Hehe You are bang on with that Big Grin

Good find Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:29 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

This is from Lucy's shoot with Craig Darren yesterday...

She looks gorgeous Cloud 9

...but what's the betting this is all we ever get to see? Wry

linkweed

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:03 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thud already a pic just one day after the shoot?

Pigeon wrote:
...but what's the betting this is all we ever get to see? Wry

I'd usually think that too but she looks too good that im tricking myself not to think like that.Big Laugh Hopefully an arseload of pics are released.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: