Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:09 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Here's another one Smile - again apologies for the quality, I've done what I can but it still ain't all that... I hate camera phones, they put me to such a lot of work Hehe

snowflake

Contributions: 663

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:43 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
...Patriot's "spot the difference" thread has reminded me that these Front magazine pics don't seem to be on here. I always assumed they were because they're kind of classics, but it seems not... Confused

Good idea for revisiting these pics with the actual context. Right! Today it's not obvious to see here a kind of classics. This shoot reminds me an album of Scorpion where a nude human family is in cage while wild animals visit them. Today i can't only see the LP's body but the background too. Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:01 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

This is Lucy today with Malene and others - again, sorry for the quality...

She'sawesome!

Contributions: 19

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:42 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Again, evident proof that she's equally, or even more, beautiful without make-up. Great pic, Pidg. Cloud 9
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:02 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

That is one extremely luck baby!! Hehe

Thanks P Wink I hope Lucy doesn't get too broody...
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:49 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
That is one extremely luck baby!! Hehe
The one on the right deserves a high five. Getting pretty grabby Eyebrows
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:27 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

ROFL ...though on a serious note Lucy looks really nice and refreshing
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:47 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

She'sawesome! wrote:
Again, evident proof that she's equally, or even more, beautiful without make-up.

Exactly Thumb Up!

So why do they have to photoshop Lucy all the time and Lucy keep having the lips done Mad Furious BangHead
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:45 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:22 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Woohoo, excellent find that man Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:31 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Spinning Eyes Outstanding pics, many thanks.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:05 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:42 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

patriot

Contributions: 739

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:46 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I was pretty sure my first image and yours had done the rounds a few times but i was think they have always had the knicker line brushed out before
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:02 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I think the deknickerised versions were not these outtake pics but the very similar poses that did appear in the magazine Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: