Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:56 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Absolutely nothing. Meaningless filenames, no dates, no clues, not an electronic sausage. I don't know where this one's from either, and there are a few more I'll be posting over the next few days that are mostly also of unknown origin...

Well I can tell you there is a Sainsburys artic in the background Big Laugh
sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:49 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Nice one P Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:16 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:20 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Nice pics, that was so long ago! Hehe
sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:07 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

vzok

Contributions: 78

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:34 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Absolutely nothing. Meaningless filenames, no dates, no clues, not an electronic sausage. I don't know where this one's from either, and there are a few more I'll be posting over the next few days that are mostly also of unknown origin...

That one is from the Maxim King Of Poker Awards. No idea what year though.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:27 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Ah... brilliant stuff, thanks for that Thumb Up!

Richard

Contributions: 228

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:38 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

gotta say...eesh...not Lucy at her finest there.

She looks very tired.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:14 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

The first pic is a bit dodgy because the photographer has taken it from very close using a wide angle lens, so it's a bit distorted... The second pic, I think Lucy looks lovely Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:59 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Bet this guy just couldn't concentrate Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:09 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I didn't even notice he was there Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:39 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

...Patriot's "spot the difference" thread has reminded me that these Front magazine pics don't seem to be on here. I always assumed they were because they're kind of classics, but it seems not... Confused

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:42 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Lucy with Robyn Hunt... Smile sorry about the dodgy quality, the original was even worse though Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:52 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thanks Pigeon, the original looked like someone had smeared Vaseline on the camera lens! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:42 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

...And this one originally looked like they were watching a public demonstration of nuclear fireworks, which they can't have been because I haven't been anywhere near the place Hehe

'Tain't perfect but it's better than it was...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: