Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:58 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Look what i found !! Big Grin

heartash

Contributions: 6

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:26 pm    Subject: Lucy pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

Looking at her new video at her mobile site, I'm really curious to know whether Lucy has undergone breast enhancement??
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:41 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy pinder exclusive pics and videos Reply with quote

heartash wrote:
Looking at her new video at her mobile site, I'm really curious to know whether Lucy has undergone breast enhancement??

I can't imagine that.
minty

Contributions: 79

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:07 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

They do look like a little different than usual, the lower part of her boobs look a lot fuller than her recent shots. If it wasn't Lucy I bet most would say implants for sure. It could just be the camara angel on a few of the close up shots. Either way not complaining.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:20 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Having watched the video you are referring to, I have to disagree. Lucy looks as stunning as usual, Lucy has always been very open and direct about her boobs being real and I doubt shes suddenly stopped doing that Smile Thumb Up!

patriot

Contributions: 739

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:57 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

heartash wrote:

minty wrote:
They do look like a little different than usual, the lower part of her boobs look a lot fuller than her recent shots. If it wasn't Lucy I bet most would say implants for sure. It could just be the camara angel on a few of the close up shots. Either way not complaining.

look out, i think there is an angry mob with pitch forks and torches heading your way Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:14 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Boobs are not something that has a rigidly-fixed size Smile They get smaller and larger of their own accord. Men's bits vary in size according to the ambient temperature... Boobs also vary in size only for more complicated reasons and over a longer timescale. That's what you're seeing Smile

Lucy has not had a boob job... let's make that clear before any more rumours start!

sexybeast wrote:
Look what i found !! Big Grin

Superb work that man Thumb Up!

sexybeast wrote:

sexybeast

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:24 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thanks P ROFL
heartash

Contributions: 6

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:11 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thanks P for the information. Which shoot are these two pictures from??
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:55 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

No idea I'm afraid - they're not actual shoot pics, they're from Lucy at some do or other, but I don't know what or when. I don't recall having seen any other pics of her in the same outfit which might provide a clue... All I can say is they're pretty old Smile
sexybeast

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:02 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

This is from the same shoot i think..looks like something from a club or party..u would know for sure P

redhawk

Contributions: 274

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:05 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

You rock Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:24 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

It is that but I'm no nearer to figuring out which one... I don't recall Michelle's outfit from any other pics either, and I don't recognise what little you can see of the venue in the background if you turn the brightness right up.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:15 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Were there any words or dates in the image url wherever you guys found these pics?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:55 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Absolutely nothing. Meaningless filenames, no dates, no clues, not an electronic sausage. I don't know where this one's from either, and there are a few more I'll be posting over the next few days that are mostly also of unknown origin...

Last edited by Pigeon on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: