Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:45 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Incidentally this was the first photoshoot where i saw Lucy..only they screwed up a bit at the website where i chanced upon these pics..it said THE GORGEOUS WHITE BIKINI CLAD SOPHIE HOWARD.. Spinning Eyes ....i was so madly in love with Sophie for the next few weeks till i found out otherwise.. Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:56 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Incidentally this was the first photoshoot where i saw Lucy..only they screwed up a bit at the website where i chanced upon these pics..it said THE GORGEOUS WHITE BIKINI CLAD SOPHIE HOWARD.. Spinning Eyes ....i was so madly in love with Sophie for the next few weeks till i found out otherwise.. Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe

Still. Not a bad mistake to make Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:50 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:59 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Thumb Up! lookin' good. seems odd but it feels like its been a while since we saw a laying down Lucy pic.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:27 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Heeeere cooooomes aaaaaaa...notherone!

Proof that Lucy looks just as beautiful from the left... if not even more so Big Smile

Also that she apparently still has an interest in sucking her thumb Hehe

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:58 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:11 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Cant resist, i belive i see a nip in that picture. Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:22 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Posting these two pics as the result of an inquiry Smile Sorry the second one's a bit ropy, it's from a somewhat dubious scan...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:02 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Heeeeere it cooooomes agaaaaain....

Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:26 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

sexybeast

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:24 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

One of my all time favourite shoots...too bad we never got HQ pics...and the style of the shoot suggests that its a concept shoot..which means there must be dozens of pics...sad that we never got past the initial mandatory 5-6 that were published....what a waste of time, money and effort !!!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:44 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
One of my all time favourite shoots...too bad we never got HQ pics...and the style of the shoot suggests that its a concept shoot..which means there must be dozens of pics...sad that we never got past the initial mandatory 5-6 that were published....what a waste of time, money and effort !!!

That all depends. As this shoot was released when Lucy had just really taken off. Just using the 5-6 pictures would sell Nuts out completely. Plus in times of then. Nuts didn't do all the out takes release they do now on models. Then again would Lucy have the same block on them been release Lucy has now Scratch Chin If so then we still wouldn't see the additional Sad
sexybeast

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:03 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Confused
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:01 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

That's not what I expected... Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:38 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

It looks like I somehow missed posting this pic at the time...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: