Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Several assorted Lucy pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard

Contributions: 228

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:29 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Truly...I never thought I'd see anything close to that high res from that set.

Fantastic!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:54 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

And it's one of the ones that's been published already so it's allowable Big Smile

(Though I must say I'm not convinced there's still much point in blocking the ones that haven't been published, given that the shoot was over three years ago and it's pretty certain that nothing's ever going to happen with it Sad)

Excellent Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:05 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

But it's that blocking that isn't from Nuts themselves. Because as we've seen with other models. Nuts release the out takes after a bit of time. So the blocking is coming from another source. After 3 years you would think even this other source would have release that block by now.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:19 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Is no one else wondering if there are any more!? Hehe Smile
Richard

Contributions: 228

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Is no one else wondering if there are any more!? Hehe Smile

I think we're lucky to have the one...this set has long been near mythic in it's "unavailability".
RockyMoney

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:27 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I'm just curious about where that pic came from, we must see more high res! Hehe Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:28 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
But it's that blocking that isn't from Nuts themselves. Because as we've seen with other models. Nuts release the out takes after a bit of time. So the blocking is coming from another source. After 3 years you would think even this other source would have release that block by now.

Sorry, by "blocking" I was meaning my own listing of those pics from this shoot that haven't been officially released as not postable on here. This was due to information received at the time the shoot first appeared including that Lucy held joint copyright in these pics... which is particularly significant to me because I've always thought it wrong that models don't in general automatically get copyright of their own pics. But I'm now wondering if not allowing the pics still serves any useful purpose... if anything was going to be made of this shoot it would have happened by now and I'm doubting that continuing to hold it back just in case still has any value.
RockyMoney

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:39 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

I'm considering sending a politely worded e-mail to Celebrity Pictures asking them how much it would cost for the pics from the 'Music Shoot'... What are my chances? Hehe Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:01 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Slim Sad You'd be far from the first to have tried it. As a private individual your chances are minimal... I guess there's no harm in trying but I'd not get your hopes up...
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:09 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I'm considering sending a politely worded e-mail to Celebrity Pictures asking them how much it would cost for the pics from the 'Music Shoot'... What are my chances? Hehe Big Smile

i'll pitch in some $$$ Hehe
RockyMoney

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:20 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Change of plan, let's just continue the hunt for the rest of them! I'll send some Doves to help you Pigeon Hehe Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:29 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
my own listing of those pics from this shoot that haven't been officially released as not postable on here.
maybe ive read this wrong but do you mean you have the hq's of this shoot Scratch Chin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:37 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

'Fraid not... only the usual watermarked preview pics...
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:58 am    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:

Actually it depends on what you say you want them pictures for and that you are willing to fork out serious money to buy them of course.

I think most of us have the watermarked version of these. The HQ ones though have never seen light.
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Several assorted Lucy picsPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:48 pm    Subject: Several assorted Lucy pics Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:

I'll chip in Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: